• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Non league attendances

You're correct about season tickets holders only being counted if present.
I think this is so the gate reflects the actual number in the ground.

I'm not sure what other clubs do though.

I believe some clubs count season ticket holders into there attendance regardless

And I'm sure there is no truth in the rumours that some clubs include anything with two legs in the precincts of the ground other than the 25 pairs actually on the pitch ;)

A picture that paints a thousand positive words, two Northwich clubs gracing the top 104 attendances in the whole non league football..... FANtastic achievement for OUR town.

Reactions: Tez
Are the children that get in free with a paying adult included in those figures?

Peter, season ticket holders not in attendance are not counted. It was a decision taken by the board as we wanted to present a true and accurate reflection of the real number through the gates.
I believe most other clubs do include non-attending season ticket holders in their gates.

Nik, yes kids are counted.

An excellent final average - well done to all

An average of 320 is pretty impressive

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/global/attendances/

Did I read somewhere that season ticket holders who do not attend the games are not counted? If so, why , and is this consistent with other clubs?

Great to see that, very impressed indeed! I cannot believe what has been achieved since the start of this entire process. Considering the nonsense that has surrounded the Green half of this town for years, how great is it to reach the end of a season feeling so positive about the future of our club? If any more justification was needed to back up the idea that this was the right thing to do, its there. I don't know what I'm going to do this Summer, I'll be counting down the days!

Also on another note, it's great to see another local fan-owned football club a couple of places above us at 101 with an average of 323! Well done Runcorn Linnets.

Back