• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News New Date for Leek CSOB Match

G

Guy Jewell

The NWCFL have set a date for the re-arranged match against Leek CSOB.

w-o_WpRzYdo

Continue reading...

I hope we convey our sympathy to Leek for having to play 3 games in 3 days

Obviously we have no control over the date and have to follow the league directive here, but to be honest, what a farcical situation that our opposition is saddled with games three days running; presumably they have a game this Saturday too?

Yep - Ashton, Daisy Hill and Eccleshall all at home, then us.
To be fair to the NWCFL, with the fixture congestion already, and with us sharing with Winsford, that was just about the only date available apart from tonight. Heaven help us if the heavens open early next week, especially with our landlords at home the night before.

Gutted that I will miss the rearranged game, next week. I do feel sorry that Leek are being asked to play 3 games in 3 days. I hope that they are fit enough to give us a good game on the night and not completely knackered as a team

If I was Leek I would refuse to do it but then they will probably get kicked out of the league so they can't win either way, the decision making from the FA and NWCL has been awful this season. We should have some sort of collection for Leek at next Wednesday's game i reckon.

Back