• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

MVFC

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
I'm confused!

Have always been given the impression that MVFC and all the previous names had an affiliation/association to JRFC & NVJFC but it seems not.

Screenshot_2015-08-19-10-38-54-1.png

Screenshot_2015-08-19-10-39-10-1.png

So
NVJFC is affiliated/associated to JRFC
&
MDFC is affiliated/associated to MVFC
&
MVFC is affiliated/associated to JRFC

I'm still confused.... :confused:

Last edited:
What must NVJFC officials make of all this? Has there been players from the NVFC u18’s progress to first team level?

If there is no potential progression from juniors level to a first team level then what’s the actual point of affiliation to a club?

Whether it’s viewed as a kick-about at a decent standard for his lad and his mates or if it’s a unofficial feeder club for NVFC - NMVFC are inextricably linked, it all revolves around one family. The NMVFC coach runs a newly formed development club and is undoubtedly doing all this for the right reasons. People don’t hang around under this umbrella though. Wonder if Dynamo Kiev got in touch about using their crest? - 'Diamonds' have got a new one now.

At last count Villa have had around 160 different players in the last three seasons – many of them are good players and have been in line-ups that have had excellent results in their division. Also in those teams there have been a number of players who will have been dual registered with NVFC (around 10 from last season) playing a few levels down. By rules – fine. By morals – wrong and makes a mockery of the level.

I'm fairly sure that Mr Prendergast is a respectable coach who believes he's doing good but I'm not quite convinced he knows the full extent of his connection to Northwich Manchester Villa FC or in fact why they have 'Northwich' in their name.

"I'll get back to you" was his last answer.

Back