• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Memorabilia.

Pete

I Live Here
Jul 27, 2013
Sorting out our loft and i have a seemingly vast (1 large suitcase, 4 large shoe boxes, 1 very large plastic bag.... so far!) full of old Vics programmes and memorabilia dating back to such things as wages paid to players in the early 50's. It goes up to the Connett/Rushe era where, for reasons i don't need to explain, it abruptly stops.
I know it isn't '74' but is from happier times that we all shared and i found it fascinating and genuinely interesting looking back and seeing both Vics and local and national non-league football develop.

Point is we need the space so if anyone wants it (will deliver within reason) or can suggest what else to do with it, easily, then mail me. If nothing by Thursday night then local paper recycling site will be busy on Friday morning.

Sorting out our loft and i have a seemingly vast (1 large suitcase, 4 large shoe boxes, 1 very large plastic bag.... so far!) full of old Vics programmes and memorabilia dating back to such things as wages paid to players in the early 50's. It goes up to the Connett/Rushe era where, for reasons i don't need to explain, it abruptly stops.
I know it isn't '74' but is from happier times that we all shared and i found it fascinating and genuinely interesting looking back and seeing both Vics and local and national non-league football develop.

Point is we need the space so if anyone wants it (will deliver within reason) or can suggest what else to do with it, easily, then mail me. If nothing by Thursday night then local paper recycling site will be busy on Friday morning.
James Wood would, I'm sure, be interested.

Back