• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News Membership "Matters"

T

Tony Fallows

In view of the recent cancellations of our games at the BS if any owners wish to renew their membership for 2014 I shall be available for renewals on Wednesday at Cammell Laird or at Widnes on Saturday 22nd February. I dont need a new membership form completed all I require is your name and appropriate fee.

Tony Fallows, Membership Secretary, 1874 Northwich FC

1VeBeqJZka0

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to give Tony a hand with this at the Leek game but will be back in London by the time we play again.
However can I remind those who haven't got round to renewing how important it is to the club to seek him out and renew their membership.
It's not only the money raised but the bargaining power it gives us to say that we have so many members.
I know its a pain in the ---- but please do it A.S.A.P

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Barnton Green makes a most excellent point.

One of the main reasons for trying to maintain or increase the membership/ownership is exactly the point BG is making ie: When discussing "issues" with official bodies, councils, commercial organisations, other clubs, footballing organisations it carries a lot of "clout" if we have 100s of members all of whom are owners of the club.

Please renew and encourage others to join your club so that we will be able to go from strength to strength.

Here endeth the lesson!!

Tony Fallows
Membership Secretary
1874 Northwich FC

1VeBeqJZka0

Back