• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Meet The Manager.

Toddy

Too much time on my hands
Aug 3, 2013
There will be a Meet The Manage Night at Lostock Club on 10-9-14 starting at 8-30pm.Ian will be there to answer your Question's.So if you have any to put to him please come along,he will be only to happy to answer them.

It might be better to ask someone to ask the Question for you.

Just bringing this to the top - Ian will be joined by Paul Bowyer, Lee Duckworth and Paul Connor this evening so a good turn out from the manager and his staff - all we need now is a good turn out from our supporters

I was planning to film the event but can't now make it, sorry folks :(

Not impressed Chris! I think there's a commitment problem here that needs resolving ;)

Seriously, you do a bloody FANtastic job mate, I think you can be forgiven this 'one' time. ;)

Discussions on injuries, Razza possibily out for another 1 to 2 months, Conks doubtfull for this weekend. New players enjoying being part of the setup, great to play in front of good crowds. Heated discussion regarding referees and the clubs commitment to work within the f.a respect guidelines.
Welcome financial boost from f.a cup games and ongoing vase involvement.
Ian appears happy with progress to date and hopes to be in contention at season end.
Possible new signing in near future.

Thank's for the update SteveR,could not make it last night not been to well the last few days.

Just to add to @SteveR's report..

Chris Lunn injured an ankle pre-season, went to Middlewich scored a lot of goals but then injured the ankle again.
Beadle is back, and Brandon returns from holiday tomorrow.
Mike Aston is fit again & Farnworth isn't far off a return as well.
Paul Connor misses Saturday through suspension & Ryan Mitchell starts his 3 game ban at the weekend as well.
Andy Hurst has left the club to concentrate on golf.

The club budget for £0 from the FA competitions so as Steve says the £2500 is a bonus.

We have to tell the league by the end of November if we want to be considered for promotion & club are going to say yes.
The deadline to inform the league about where we are playing is 31st Dec. We have an option with Winsford for a 3rd year so although not officially confirmed last night I would expect us to be playing at the Barton Stadium next year.

Ground grading - Winsford has been told what needs to be done to bring the ground up to EvoStik standard. The only thing mentioned last night was the perimeter fencing needs to be filled in so it's not open at the bottom.

And get well soon @Toddy

Back