• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

MCSC FINAL

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
image.jpeg The MCSC Final between 1874 Northwich and Witton Albion will take place next MONDAY 18th April, at WINCHAM PARK in a 7:45pm K.O!

Spread the word and lets pack Wincham Park out in Green, White and Black!

Up the 74!!!

Not for me.My money is going in the B.I.N.fund.

Last edited:
I'm up in Sheffield then, so Snake Pass willing (which it wasn't last time I tried to get across to an evening game) I shall be there. :scarf:

Like last time, win or lose we can show them we have something to shout about. Both teams bang in form, should be a decent one!

I am so up for this! I'm with PDW, we should get one of the covered sides and show them a real team! Whatever happens, be an amazing atomosphere!

I can't go either sadly, midweek games are out of the question with work. But I hope our side from the "Dog and Duck" league go and beat Witton on the pitch and in terms of support on the stands:scarf:!

Not for me.My money is going in the B.I.N.fund.
Not aimed personally toddy but I've always found not going to matches because of where they are as petty and childish!
The team has made their first final through hard work and effort and deserve a decent support in a game they are underdogs in, which will be our way of saying thanks for the effort.
Imagine if everyone had this view! If we can't be arsed to make the effort what gives us the right to moan about performances when they don't!?.
I will be there, paying my entrance fee (which I presume will be split 50/50), and won't be giving my money to anything else (drinks, pies etc) where the profit goes to Witton!!

Agree with you Blackie. I don't think Toddy can call himself a true 1874 fan if he doesn't turn up at cup finals with a chance to see some silverware for the club he claims to support (albeit a slight chance).

Agree with you Blackie. I don't think Toddy can call himself a true 1874 fan if he doesn't turn up at cup finals with a chance to see some silverware for the club he claims to support (albeit a slight chance).
Perhaps you should pass these thoughts on to Mike Catt too then as he's also 'not bothering!.

Perhaps you should pass these thoughts on to Mike Catt too then as he's also 'not bothering!.

Mike Catt??
My comment about not going to the final was made in jest, i will be in the Social Club playing the tunes and reading out the teams from 6pm as i do every game.
Unfortunately none of your fans will see me though as it appears your boycotting the Social Club and Tea hut apparently.
Its a shame though as Noel G keeps a lovely pint of Ruck & Maul

I am sure you'll get a decent number of 1874 fans in the Social Club before the game, but please don't try to antagonise them this time, or you would have it labelled as banter or fun.

Mike Catt??
My comment about not going to the final was made in jest, i will be in the Social Club playing the tunes and reading out the teams from 6pm as i do every game.
Unfortunately none of your fans will see me though as it appears your boycotting the Social Club and Tea hut apparently.
Its a shame though as Noel G keeps a lovely pint of Ruck & Maul
Sorry all you Wittoners look and sound the same to me! Big forehead, dragging knuckles etc etc :D:D

Back