• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Max Chimenes

Was always likely to move on with the recent additions we've made up front but it's a shame we didn't particularly use him well enough to his strengths

The best of luck to Max, it’s a shame it didn’t work out for him during his time at 74, he certainly had enough opportunities to prove & establish himself as a striker but unfortunately due to a number of reasons he didn’t.

74 has since reinforced attacking options in the past week so let’s hope they find the back of the net starting Saturday.

I hope Max finds his form at Northwich Victoria, he seemed like a decent enough guy who just needs a bit of luck in front of goal.

#WeAre74

Reactions: Tez
Lots of strikers at Vics, let’s hope Max gets the playing time he hopes for.
Strange move perhaps though, swapping one potential relegation scrap for another😲🤫

Has signed for Vics.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good to see he can’t wait to score goals! Going off his track record for scoring goals, he may be waiting a while!

Really don’t like seeing ex 74 players turning out for the likes of Vics/Witton. But in this case, I’ll allow!

No big loss for 1874. He tried hard but not good enough for the NPL. He might better playing in the Midlands league and so I wish him all the best.

Reactions: Ben
Good luck to max he tried hard but he was really not good enough I'm so happy that dead wood now getting chopped down hoping new signing will push us on still think we need a few more tho

Vics fans seem delighted that they’ve got themselves a good signing. I would suggest they look at his goal scoring record or lack of one for us. Maybe at Midlands League level he will have more luck but wasn’t up to NPL standard and no great loss for me.

Vics fans seem delighted that they’ve got themselves a good signing. I would suggest they look at his goal scoring record or lack of one for us. Maybe at Midlands League level he will have more luck but wasn’t up to NPL standard and no great loss for me.
Wasn't his fault though imo, he had no service whatsoever when playing as our number 9 and imo we should have played him as a second striker slightly behind Joel

Back