• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Lift to Formby? ?

green submariner

Jan 4, 2014
Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone from the Davenham/moulton area are going to the Formby game? If so I don't suppose that I could have a lift? Of course I d contribute to the fuel. If you can help just contact me via this site. Cheers, Curt Whitby.

I can take you if nobody else can. I'm not quite in Davenham (;)) but from where I will be tomorrow it won't be much of a detour after the 240 miles today! I will PM you

Im going mate, have at least one spare seat, need to discuss pick up point and timings, just send PM with contact details.

Tony

Not sure how Im getting there now, car in garage out tomorrow, so provisionally booked on coach, will find out more tomorrow.

I can give you a lift, but am working till one. Will be leaving around 1.45 to 2.00.
Might be a bit last minute, but I will get there. Ive done it before. Can pick you up at Davenham roundabout. Let me know if this helps.

Tony if you are stuck for a lift let me know. Can pick up from wherever (except Blandford now)

Cheers for the offers but Im booked on coach now, how is Curt doing for a lift? His request seems to have been lost in the thread.

Don't worry, he's being sorted ...

Meanwhile, just to say if anyone is stuck for a lift, I'm more than willing to oblige

if you go with alan I promise youl be amazed by his car, the fuel gauge goes up as he drives!!

Because sarg the fine people of the royal corps of signals decided it was a spiffing idea to stick me on guard, O well these things happen someone was thrown off course I drew a short straw, il be up for the widnes game

Because sarg the fine people of the royal corps of signals decided it was a spiffing idea to stick me on guard, O well these things happen someone was thrown off course I drew a short straw, il be up for the widnes game

You should have given me some warning, I'd have got you off that duty, I still have connections and influence at Blandford.... lol

Hi folks thanks for all the very kind offers I ve now got a lift off kit man chris he lives in moulton too so it won't be adding any miles to anyone s journey. Thanks again and see you there coyg!!

Back