• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Kettering Town .....

Wound up by Rushden & Diamonds (2008) Ltd - I assume they were their landlords?

Wound up by Rushden & Diamonds (2008) Ltd - I assume they were their landlords?

Reading between the lines, I think Cousins was the creditor who brought the Winding Up Order and he was I believe associated with R&D 08.

Last edited:
Enter Mr Bean ... ?

And all this on the day Mr Bale earns his first £40,000+ ...
In the words of Ray Davies "it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world ..."
(no idea why that came into my head, before you ask!)

Wound up in the High Court today http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk...town/poppies-wound-up-at-high-court-1-5447254

Another one bites the dust it appears, although strangely there is talk of an Appeal and carrying on. Not quite sure how that's going to work as it all seems a bit final according to the link.
Whats to worry about? There's a simple solution......Take the club into admin, agree a CVA, change club name and exit administration, don't pay a penny to creditors, get the old club would up, write off all the debt and continue to negative trade under new club name.... SIMPLES

Whats to worry about? There's a simple solution......Take the club into admin, agree a CVA, change club name and exit administration, don't pay a penny to creditors, get the old club would up, write off all the debt and continue to negative trade under new club name.... SIMPLES

Tony,

Do we have an example !!.

No, surely no one could get away with that ....... could they ? :oops:

Another famous old club and its supporters suffer. Hope the Poppies fans can claw something out of the misery....it can happen.

Back