• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Gutted

Trevor

Legend
Aug 7, 2013
Hi Everyone I hope you are all well,

I am gutted that it doesn't look like I will make tomorrow's game:mad:, I was so looking forward to it but after my operation on Wednesday I am still struggling with the pain (wimp). I will see if the pain eases any but I can't see me being able to get to the game and to sit for 90mins. I hope if I don't make tomorrow I will be up to Tuesday's game,

If I don't make it good luck to team and supporters :scarf:

Hi sorry to hear bud hope your on the mend you can always use the updates service in here

Let's hope the updates service and the video highlights help ease the pain a bit. Better to be fully recovered for the rest of the season ... a bit like players coming back too soon after injury.
Get well soon. :scarf:

All the best mate, Can't you come and have about 10 pints that should numb the pain..........
Hope to see you back soon.

Sorry to hear that. I'll also be missing but cheering them on from afar (Leeds). COYG

Missing in action too today. Just picked up the updates @ 4.40, gutted we've just conceded an equaliser so late in the game. Oh well, our away record is none too shabby; not over yet! COY1874!!

Back