• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Football season Calendar

Chubbs

Too much time on my hands
Jul 30, 2013
One of the things I have done this Summer is to put together a football season calendar for the coming season, running from August to July. I asked for it to be raised at the last board meeting as a possible sales item but the pricing from quotes we received unfortunately made it a no-go so I have decided to issue it as a freebie via a PDF for download and printing by whoever.

I have included all the fixtures available so far as well as the dates for the early rounds of the FA Cup and all the dates for the FA Vase (you never know!).

Hope you like it folks

Attachments

• 1874 Calendar 2014-2015.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
One of the things I have done this Summer is to put together a football season calendar for the coming season, running from August to July. I asked for it to be raised at the last board meeting as a possible sales item but the pricing from quotes we received unfortunately made it a no-go so I have decided to issue it as a freebie via a PDF for download and printing by whoever.

I have included all the fixtures available so far as well as the dates for the early rounds of the FA Cup and all the dates for the FA Vase (you never know!).

Hope you like it folks

Chubbs,

Just downloaded, absolutely superb !!, wish I was as clever as you !!.

Please tell me there is an error on the calendar!
The club homepage has the FA Cup v Maine road on the 16th August
I have booked the weekend to travel from Somerset to see 1874 for the first time and have booked into the Woodpecker for an overnight stay on the 16th
The calendar says Sunday the 17th -please tell me this is wrong or I cant get to the game after all,
AArg just seen club homepage has Winsford at home on the 16th too -is that the cause of this ?

I have booked the weekend to travel from Somerset to see 1874 for the first time and have booked into the Woodpecker for an overnight stay on the 16th
The calendar says Sunday the 17th -please tell me this is wrong or I cant get to the game after all,
AArg just seen club homepage has Winsford at home on the 16th too -is that the cause of this ?

The club site has "The weekend of" on the fixtures page, and the draw article says "Supporters should be aware that the FA Cup EP round and the FA Vase 1Q & 2Q rounds may be arranged as a Friday or Sunday game due to ground shares. Further details will be given in due course."

I've been in the same situation before with train tickets unfortunately.

Still no decision as yet as to which it is, though it's very unlikely to be Saturday due to Winsfords draw.

Last edited:

FA cup is indeed 16th August

Corrected a few errors, specifically there was an error with the days for Jan and Feb - 1 day out!:oops::egg. Fixed that and also included the fixtures for the whole season, though as we know that will probably change towards the end of the season due to postponements.

Apologies again for the error with the dates folks - how embarrassing!

Last edited:
Back