• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Design a Mascot

Choose from selection below, each mascot can be made to our own specifications

Votes: 8 47.1%

Votes: 8 47.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a few ideas, thinking about match day, school and community interaction and activities/fates/fairs.

All designs can be made bespoke to our specifications to make the mascot a unique one off.
Final name can be voted on.

Last edited:
Can number 1 wear black shorts?

That's actually the wrong selection, Number 7 was a grumpy old fan, I changed it because he'd upset the school kids but I forgot to change the coincidental name. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like the idea of either number 1 or number 4 obviously in 1874 kit

If we were going to use an animal one then it would have to be a phoenix but I like the idea of a human type one

Id disagree, if it were an animal it would have to be either a dog or a duck. Although the idea of 'Fred' as a mascot would be brilliant!

The only problem with a birties one would be that it would look like we are trying to promote birties pies and not 1874 which I think will confuse a lot of people

Poll running smoothly however theres two other important issues that need to be considered.....

1. Fundraising & sponsorship to assist with the purchase.
2. A regular volunteer with character and a sense of humour, Toddy or Fred?

Last edited:
Could we take the top 2 from the vote and send pics of them into local schools and get kids to vote for the winner

Could we take the top 2 from the vote and send pics of them into local schools and get kids to vote for the winner

The main aim of a club mascot is to represent the club at matches and within the local/wider community and how best to interact by letting the Northwich Primary/Junior School children decide.

Main priority for now is to start pushing fundraising and sponsorship but that's a cracking idea Josh. :)

Last edited:
Noticed Colne the rooster is handing fliers out round Colne market tomorrow for the game against Bootle would be great to get our mascot around Northwich town centre and try to attract new fans old and young.

Back