• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Guardian Club starts search for first manager

• Thread starter Northwich Guardian |
  • Start date
I added the Guardian RSS feed to the forum this afternoon & it's pulling in all the 1874 news from the site. I've been trying to delete the old ones when I've been on the site, but missed a few.

Not sure if it's a coincidence after the discussion about the Guardian coverage last week but their website has had a couple of new articles this week

Not sure if it's a coincidence after the discussion about the Guardian coverage last week but their website has had a couple of new articles this week

Complete coincidence. We've been talking with the Guardian for a while about how we can help them to cover our stories. The paper has seen major changes as they merged the local editions, the result of which should see coverage of our team published into the Winsford & Middlewich areas too.

I added the Guardian RSS feed to the forum this afternoon & it's pulling in all the 1874 news from the site. I've been trying to delete the old ones when I've been on the site, but missed a few.

My moaning paid off!!! Don't all thank me at once, only joking, its great to see the coverage our clubs form deserves! Well done Andy:scarf:

Back