• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Change of venue

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
Saturday's cup match vs Formby has been moved to Widnes at the Select Security Stadium.

Great piece of business by our board, finally get to see a "home" match and a chance to compete on a great playing surface!

Reactions: Ben
A great move from the club in what could be vital in keeping the supporters together after such a long time without a league game.

So if this is our 'home' game; are things like gatemen / women (or is it gatepeople if we have to be PC?!) being provided by '74 or are Widnes sorting that part of the matchday out?

Surely the PC expression is 'matchday experience facilitators'? Or are they the players? ;)

I will be selling programmes there so I should imagine we will provide some of the 'staff'

So as one of the ''matchday experience facilitators' (thanks Alan!) just need to know what time i need to be there, if required.... :)

Great news!! :scarf: Be good for the lads to get (hopefully) two competitive games played in a week, ready for the end of season run in! :scarf: Great stuff from Widnes and our board as well!! Hope the conference are watching.. 3G pitches are the way forward in the lower leagues!!

Reactions: Ben
Simon (and others) please accept our apologies here but a fair bit of work is currently being done to finalise everything for Saturday (including a meeting with the Widnes Stadium operators) and as soon as we are able to we will communicate with everyone

Back