• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

BT Sport this Friday

Alan M

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Politics
Jun 24, 2013
If you are one of those strange folk with access to BT Sport (unlike me) then tune in this Friday from 6-7 for the Baker & Kelly show. Andy's photo tweet of DF club shop and my response led to them ringing up to ask me to take part. I shall be doing my utmost to give a plug or two to 1874.

Programmed in on the Sky Box and now eagerly awaited :scarf:

At least if you've recorded it you won't have to wade through all the later stuff first - it was in the first ten minutes. Quite a challenge to include the words "1874 Northwich" 3 or 4 times in responding to unprepared questions, though at least I found a stream online so I could see what I was talking about (or pretending to). It is a great picture, though, Andy - should get it framed with the caption "As featured on BT Sport". :scarf:

Alan, nicely dodged when asked the question about the health of NVFC :) brought it back to 1874.... top job! That picture you had brings back some memories of happier times! :scarf:

Nooooo! I missed it! Someone in our house didn't switch the TV on when they came in from work, so it didn't record. Obviously 'him indoors'. I'll have to look whether it's repeated.

Do BT Sport have an iPlayer? Can't imagine they'd repeat it - much as I like Danny Baker's Saturday morning show on 5Live I thought this programme was a bit amateurish. I found a web stream and watched it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to tune in again.

Answering my own question, if you are a BT Sport subscriber you can watch the programme via http://sport.bt.com/ - listed at bottom of home page.

Also apparently repeated at 10:00 tonight if you can remember to set the equipment to record

Well done Alan! I've just watched it back and you did your best to put 74 on the map. A really positive piece.

PS I used to love calling at the Club shop at the DF. I remember my Dad treating me to a new scarf and bob hat in 79 to celebrate the brand new APL world. Still treasure my scarf to this day. Bought many car stickers, pens and comb cases there! Happy days

Back