• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bills

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Why are JRFC using OUR Limited Company name for THEIR bills?20150720_150040.jpg

20150720_150040-1.jpg

Probably not, its still on the floor at their old shop.

Not strictly true Tony, our company name is Northwich Community Football Club.

Screenshot_2015-07-23-21-19-44-1.png Which if these companies belongs or is associated to 1874?

If memory serves, we had to form a separate company (Northwich FC) then ask for the SGM to merge the above two companies into one (on FCA advice), taking the second name with us, but as this would be a newly merged company it would have a new number hence the fact that the two listed by Tony are in fact dissolved now - not sure why they are listed as active as we have written evidence from the FCA of the merger and the new company. I hope that answers any queries.
All I remember clearly is the stress caused at the time by a curve ball from the FCA about the name! We got there in the end though :)

PS the Guardian got it the wrong way round - our company name is Northwich Community Football Club (trading as 1874 Northwich FC)

I suspect the gas board have got the name wrong also! Wouldn't be the first time would it?

I suspect the gas board have got the name wrong also! Wouldn't be the first time would it?

Indeed it wouldn't Chris. I think the crucial point is that they are already aware (or will be made aware) that 1874 has no association with the correspondence ( it may actually be a statement of account and not a bill of course) being discussed in the thread. It's taken as read that the club has already been in contact with BG and made sure the issue is done and dusted as far as 1874 is concerned.

Not that it's any of my business, but with a registered address in Preston and a new home as tenants at Wincham, you'd wonder why BG is directing it's correspondence toward a shop unit which (presumably) is no longer in use? Someone somewhere isn't on the ball.

Back