• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

BET4BIN

Pete

I Live Here
Jul 27, 2013
The first week's winner of the BIN4BET (thanks for the name Tony) is GARY CLARKE, the outright winner with 8 out of 11 correct. Gary - post your bet(s) in this thread by Friday night and I'll place it with Bet365 and post details of possible winnings here. £2 split any way you want (10p minimum bet).
A couple of loose ends to tie up:
1. I have worked out that there will be 40 bets - £80 - so we need to clear that amount first after that it all goes straight in the bin! If we fall short I cover that.
2. Brian has kindly donated £20 for a one off bet to be placed on the last day of the season and any profit goes straight in the bin irrespective of whether the weekly bet is in profit or not. I will keep a record of everyone's forecasts and the person with the most correct after the penultimate weekend will get to place that bet. Is that ok with everyone?
3. I'll post updates of everyone's scores regularly but not every week.

THIS WEEKS GAMES:
Aston Villa v Newcastle
Chelsea v Leicester
Crystal Palace v West Ham
Everton v Arsenal
Hull v Stoke
Man City v Liverpool
Southampton v West Brom
Sunderland v Man Utd
Swansea v Burnley
Tottenham v QPR
Bacup & Rossendale v 1874
PLUS
The EXACT score of 1874's game and the total number of goals in all 11 games in case we need a tie break.
No need to type out all the games just 1, 2 or x in the above order will do.
Anyone joining late and wanting more details look at thread 'Have fun and win a new ground...' posted on 11/8/14.

Last edited:
1112xx1x112 2-1 1874 29

Last edited:
x1121x1x11
1-3 to 1874
28 gls

Last edited:
X11x1112112/4-1 TO 1984/27 now edited

Last edited:
Not being pedantic, but aren't 1874 the away team on Saturday? I mention this simply because quite a number have pencilled fixture 11 on the list as a home win?

Oh bu##er!
This thread now edited and correction and apology on another.
Very hard to get decent staff these days. (So my wife says.)

Back