• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Best place to ask ?

Trevor

Legend
Aug 7, 2013
I would like to book places on next Saturday's bus for Ashton Town but didnt realise when on yesterdays bus,as mixed up my dates, so whats the best way to book, Also on the on the supporters trust website I am showing as free member but joined Bronze last Thursday at shops, Thanks

Hi trev trust website dint really used anymore and no one is shown as a member here but maybe edge is looking into it, Vicks England is the best to ask about booking a spot in the bus mate

Hi Trevor

I will be posting details of our away trip to Ashton a bit later, but I will book you two seats now. It will leave at 1pm again.

I'm sure that the records will be updated soon. Thanks for joining and becoming a member of our very own club.

I would like to book places on next Saturday's bus for Ashton Town but didnt realise when on yesterdays bus,as mixed up my dates, so whats the best way to book, Also on the on the supporters trust website I am showing as free member but joined Bronze last Thursday at shops, Thanks

Hi Trevor, the membership on the Trust site only shows your membership if you signed up through the site.
At some point in the future I'm going to sit down with the Trust board and see what we're going to do with the site.

Trevor.

I have your membership form in front of me and will update you shortly with your membership number

Tony Fallows
Membership Secretary
1874 Northwich FC

Back