• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Barnton v Wythenshawe Amateurs

I really wanted to go tonight, but having dropped a pan on my foot, and it feeling like I have broken toes, I had to stop in and feel sorry for myself.

And before anyone says it (Steve....) yes, I do venture into the kitchen from time to time!

Shame about the result, but this is a club going the right way so the odd defeat won't stop progress

Good game and decent crowd. About 15 of us from 74. Barnton not really in it after first goal but gave everything to keep the score down. They did hit the bar in the closing moments. Rory Fallon starring for Wythenshawe!
Enjoyable Friday night.

Yes crazy 7 minutes where we conceded all 3 goals. Any hopes of a comeback dashed by big Danny”s 2nd yellow. Shame because we’ve had 2 decent results and been playing well. Also missed young Leon Wright who was unavailable but our assistant mgr said afterwards that in his opinion they were the best side we’ve played.
Fantastic to see so many 74 fans there. Thanks guys, and I’ll be looking out for your result today. Good luck. I’m off up to the ground now to clean up and prepare for the Widnes game today. As Sir Alex Ferguson famously said “football, bloody hell”

Jamtown.

I suspect a number of 1874 supporters would love to come to your games but if you could give us a bit more notice it would be much easier to arrange.

Back