• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AWAY TRAVEL - Abbey Hey Saturday 27 September

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Unfortunately the Away Travel Service will not be in operation to Abbey Hey on Saturday.

Firstly I have not been able to hire the 14 seater mini bus, although I thank the Chairman for offering his driving services.

Secondly, due to a number of regulars being on holiday, plus feedback from other supporters to say that they will be driving to the game, I believe it is not practical to hire the normal larger coach.

I apologise for any inconvenience this will cause our supporters. We do our utmost to run the service week in, week out however I am sure that supporters will understand that there will be rare occasions like this.

Should anyone have room in their car and are able to offer lifts, it would be appreciated.

Thanks

It appears Belle Vue dog track is only a mile down the road. Pity the game was re-arranged at short notice otherwise it might have made a decent night out.

Anyone looking to do public transport, Ryder Brow station is pretty much next door. It's a change at Piccadilly for anyone going from Northwich.
Reddish North is pretty close too, and has more trains pass through it.

Would like a lift if still available.
I still have space if needed, my only problem is I can't leave till about 1345 but should still be there in plenty time, I am picking up someone at Tesco, would that be ok with you or would you need picked up some where else, Its up to you if you prefer to go with someone else who can leave earlier , its up to you. I live in Lostock Gralam so would be coming back into Tesco or town but thats not a problem. Just let me know :scarf:

I still have space if needed, my only problem is I can't leave till about 1345 but should still be there in plenty time, I am picking up someone at Tesco, would that be ok with you or would you need picked up some where else, Its up to you if you prefer to go with someone else who can leave earlier , its up to you. I live in Lostock Gralam so would be coming back into Tesco or town but thats not a problem. Just let me know :scarf:

Trevor,

I very much appreciate your offer of a lift, timing is fine for me, I can also be at Tesco at your time of 1345hrs,
tell me where you intend to be,please.

Trevor,

I very much appreciate your offer of a lift, timing is fine for me, I can also be at Tesco at your time of 1345hrs,
tell me where you intend to be,please.
Hi Frank, I will get to Tesco ASAP so it would be roughly 13.35 - 1345. If I pick you up next to recycle bins in car park as being Saturday afternoon the car park will be busy, Hope thats ok, let me know if any problems

Trevor

near top end off of town near green dragon
Sorry that's the other end of town from me, as I live in Lostock, my time is a bit tight on Saturday so I am picking up two from Tesco, I still could take one more but wouldn't have time to go any further than Tesco, good luck in getting a lift and sorry I can't do more.

Ok I will be picking up at Tesco recycle bins between 13.35 and 13.45, if you still need a lift let me know and be there for then.

Matthew, my plans have changed for my morning excursion so won't be in northwich, looks like you have an offer from Trevor , hope you make it ok...

Back