• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Atherton LR

I would normally have heard by now if we were having a pitch inspection. Safe to assume it's on.

Edge, that link just takes me to a "reminder" page with no way in!

Very solid performance today, that's all we can keep on doing. Goal of the season for Mike Brandon!

Looking forward to the MOTD highlights on here to see that goal.
We can indeed simply keep on winning to keep breathing down the necks of the other two in the hope that they panic and slip up somewhere, though neither of Flixton or Leek next Saturday seem likely candidates for providing an upset to the form books

Good solid performance. Matty Ward outstanding, goal of the season from MVB and a cameo from Daley Woods.
Special mention to Lee Jones for a solid shift in front of the back four as well.

Thought we were excellent today with some great football down the channels, What a goal as well.
Well done to all and a good crowd as well.
Roll on Tuesday.

The thing that struck me was that the lads have played three games in a week and have a fourth on Tuesday as well as having family, careers, and other "stuff" going on, and yet still have the "hunger" to score goals and win.
The supporters appreciate that and were very vocal in encouraging and willing their team to victory.
Its great owning your own football club!

from Non League Review - @reviewnonleague

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Incredible goal by MVB (think he should get knighted lol) and a solid all round performance, I thought that at 2-0 up we went to sleep for a bit but were never in trouble really, Bit gutted that Nelson won as I thought they were gonna slip up today. I thought that Jones was solid today and also Mitchell had one of his better games for a while, Lets keep the pressure up on Formby and I'm convinced that they'll blow it.

A very good performance considering how many games we've played in a short period of time. Ward was superb, Jones looked back to his best and the wide men were always a menace. The defence was rarely troubled and in all honesty I thought Eccleshall posed more problems. Another great turnout and atmosphere, bring on Tuesday night!

Thought we were very comfortable - a great performance from the lads. Brandon's goal was a stunner and Matty Ward was a class act AGAIN.

In my view that was the best we have played for several weeks. The football was so pleasing on the eye and we really should have had more than the 3 goals we scored. Can't fault any of the players but Lee Jones put in a shift and a half, Danny and Craig at the back were immense and Matty Ward was clas - again! And what a goal from Mr Brandon! Just an all round top performance - same again on Tuesday lads!

Back