• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Annoyed Annoyed Annoyed!!!

I think we should play Friday nights and Saturday afternoon !!! Which would fit in better with my working patterns, 7-7 Monday to Thursday and half day Friday leaving me time to drive back from London, can't believe we have any midweek games !!??!!

I'm amazed you manage to get any time off to watch at all, you will probably be annoyed a lot in the future then, unless a career change is in the offing?
Lol! Chubbs, I wish!:rolleyes:
Think I'm just annoyed the two biggest games we have left so far have both fallen on nights I'm in.
Calming now.....slowly o_O
Not bad on days because I can get to night games in time, just stuffed on nights midweek.

Send all your rotas to me on a spreadsheet and I'll put it in to the League Fixture Secretary in the summer.... Nothing is too much trouble for our supporters :)

Monday to Friday 07:00 to 19:00
Saturdays 06:00 to 16:00
Every other Sunday 09:30 to 13:30

No matches in last 6 months

Frustrated, frustrated, frustrated!!!
Anything you can do Vicki would be much appreciated

I'm off all week the week after next so could we arrange 5 games that week. Would be helpful if we could play at 3 then 7.45 to save the drive from Rochdale !! Thanks

I'm off all week the week after next so could we arrange 5 games that week. Would be helpful if we could play at 3 then 7.45 to save the drive from Rochdale !! Thanks

Seems reasonable to me. I'm on it.....

Back