• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2bos - Issue 010! (AKA 5000 words of MVB, what else do you even need?)

2bagsofsand

Mar 6, 2020
I know, I know... I'm notoriously bad at self-promotion, but check this out.

2 Bags of Sand - Issue 010!
010 Issue.jpg
44 pages of 2bos as we hit double figures half way through our first season in the NPL West.

Articles include: 5000 words of an interview with 1874 legend Mike Brandon, which takes up pretty much the entire first half of the zine. It's pretty special, and those who remember watching him perform for the Greens will get a particularly good kick out of it. Steve Rees-Smith takes the inspiration of our Northwalian submission from Issue 009 to fly the flag for South Wales and all distant fans, and there's an account me the time I harangued a national treasure at an award ceremony, alongside all the usual nonsense. We also present to you the penultimate installment in the Mugbreaker saga as a devious plot emerges, and, of course, a former player wearing a fruit hat!

I've got twelve with me to sell at the game tonight, and single figures left at home for web sales. These *flew* out of my hands at the last home game, so if this sounds like your kind of thing I'd advise you get involved now before it's too late!

Back