• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2016 Beer Festival - Sponsorship

Nigel

Legend
5 5
Jul 31, 2013
Well, I am going to get the ball rolling for next year having nearly missed out on barrel sponsorship (and also my beer ran out!)

We all know how important and difficult it can be get the vital sponsorship required to stage this event, so I am starting off. Pledge away to make next years event even more profitable!

Level 1 Computers are in for sponsoring a barrel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tez
A Christmas cider? C'mon Pez!!!!! :D

I would like to sponsor a barrel in 2016

As you all know by now next years Beer Festival has been set for Saturday 04/06/2016.

I have been contacted by one of this years sponsors & they are happy to sponsor a barrel again for next years Beer Fest.

Cost of sponsorship remains the same as this year £95 & includes tickets for the event & some beer tokens so the sponsor can enjoy the beer they sponsor.

Barrel sponsored by Brian Wilson & Tim Hulme

So I make that two barrels now covered for 2016

Pez.

Pez,
Put me down again. See you about it soon.
Steve - Farrall Cleaners Ltd

p.s give me a shout if you need help with anything else.

Cheers Steve

I also have Basement (Will) who has advised me that he wishes to be put on the sponsorship list so that now makes 4 sponsors......

:)

£2,800 was the amount we raised from this years beer festival. A big thank you from us all goes out to all our sponsors & those who made a generous donation to the event.

That is absolutely fabulous. Well done Pez, the Beer Festival Committee and everyone who sponsored or who attended.

Is it a bit early to put my order in for next year? I liked that pink cider and more Moonshine please!! :D

I will keep your suggestion re the "Moonshine" cider & the "pink" one in mind for next year. It all depends though what is available when I put the order in for the beers & ciders. One thing is for certain I will endeavor to get something close to this years batch of cider's & perry. I understand that the effects of the "Moonshine" were underestimated by some !!

:D

Yes at least one of our respectable supporters underestimated the Moonshine and ended up not being able to stand. Whereas I paced myself :p

Yes I know that he underestimated the power !! I know of someone else who attended for the first time & did the same !! Asked if they were attending next year they said YES !!
:D

Tickets will be going on sale in Jan & the Beer Fest is only just a little over 6 months away !!

We are increasing the number of tickets this year & will be looking for a bit of a good push in selling the tickets.

Beers will increase to 15, ciders & perry to 5.

Any people / business who wish to sponsor please let us know. At moment we have seven sponsors.

Pez, I think that you already have me down as a sponsor. If you need any help with organising, give me a shout.
Steve.

Sponsors on list so far...
DBD
Level One
Mike Elliott Beer Festival Services
Brian Wilson & Tim Hulme
Vicki England
Farrall Cleaners Ltd
Basement

I also have Basement (Will) who has advised me that he wishes to be put on the sponsorship list so that now makes 4 sponsors......

Absolutely Pez, will be my pleasure. I just want to know now, who i can give cash to. Will be more than happy to stump up as soon as i'm given the nod.

5 ciders. Do you think that will be enough Pez???!!!! I'm not too worried you understand, it's just that my friends are only let out once a year....

Yes I think that by now the training schedule will be worked out for you all. In the interests of others you can try some of the beers & not stick to the ciders lol.

We are very grateful to all the fans & businesses that have yet again made sure that we will have all of the beer & cider list sponsored for this years beer festival.

2016 Barrel Sponsors List

Paul Stockton (fan)
Level One – Nigel leather
Vicki England (fan)
Farrall Cleaners Ltd
Will Jones & Phil Chrimes (fans)
Brian Wilson & Tim Hulme (fans)
DBD
James Wood (fan)
CES (Northwich)
Brian Allen Project Services
Davenham Cricket Club Beer Festival (April 2017)
Mike Elliott Beer Festival Services
Mark Edgeley & Phil Burgess (fans)
Nora Edge (fan)
Michael Cooper Plumbing
Birtwistles Butchers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back