• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874TV

richard webb

I Live Here
Aug 7, 2013
Watching the Blackpool film this morning has made me realise just how lucky we are to have Chubbs and his team producing pretty good footage of most of our matches. Very few others seem to have it - it would have been interesting to see footage from Linnets but that appears to be just for their team - I cannot find it on the web. I have looked at a slightly higher level for other games as well but cannot see a lot there either.

Now I am no longer working down south I get to most of our games but I still like to see the footage so thanks to Chubbs and the rest.

Indeed. Without the tangible link via the highlights package it would be very easy for us distant folk to lose touch and drift into obscurity. And an honourable mention for the Radio team as well. It is dedicated self-sacrificing fans like these which makes you proud to follow the club.
:scarf:

Indeed. Without the tangible link via the highlights package it would be very easy for us distant folk to lose touch and drift into obscurity. And an honourable mention for the Radio team as well. It is dedicated self-sacrificing fans like these which makes you proud to follow the club.
:scarf:

TV, Radio and Twitter updates services...... FANBLOODYTASTIC

Can only echo the above. Excellent coverage given the level of football we are currently playing. Quite superb in fact. Many thanks to Chubbs, Jack, Trevor and everyone else who makes it all happen.

Cheers dudes and dudesses. Sometimes I feel like giving it in then we get comments like above and it makes it all worthwhile. On behalf of Trev, Bill, Mark and myself thanks again. Feeling proud.

Echo all the above. Really enjoy seeing the matches. Also listening to the radio commentary from Linnets on a ship in Norway much to the annoyance of my wife! Shame about the result though!

A big thank you from myself also guys, for your Twitter updates, radio commentary, game highlights and match reports. Excellent coverage for a club at our level and many leagues above, much appreciated.

I have another tripod if required as donated by Mr Chubbs Senior, cheers Dad.

Last edited:
I have looked at a slightly higher level for other games as well but cannot see a lot there either.

As some of you know, aside from helping with filming games for 74, on odd occasions, i mainly film games for Bradford ( Park Avenue) in the Conference North. I would love to see some of my footage online, but Conference rules forbid it.
I am sure that there are a lot of people who would love to see the goals or various talking points of games, but Conference rules state that footage can only be shot for the benefit of playing management use.

This is what happens when leagues sign deals with business,(ie BT) the views of fans are irrelevant, all that matters is the business.

All very sad really, so enjoy what you get whilst you still can. It may not be the case if and when the club rise up the pyramid.

This is only my opinion, and i stand to be corrected if anyone knows any different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, i didn't set that out correctly, IT was never my strong point, however i think that you all can tell that i was trying to respond to a quote from Richard.

Sorry, i didn't set that out correctly, IT was never my strong point, however i think that you all can tell that i was trying to respond to a quote from Richard.
Fixed :)

Basement, that is appalling. The fans should come first and I bet most of the clubs feel the same! We really are lucky with you and Chubbs. I did not realise you did BPA - I just remember driving over there one Saturday to find the game postponed, time for a quick drink and turn around.

Back