• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874TV - Mid Cheshire District Cup Final

Chubbs

Too much time on my hands
Jul 30, 2013
Next time you have a hangover, next time you've had a bad day at work, next time you've had a row with the other 'arf, or the next time some berk on a tractor nearly runs you over, have a butchers at this and a smile is guaranteed!
Enjoy!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Our first silverware, it'll live with me forever.
Tear Jerking towards the end, seeing Ian proudly holding the cup, then handing it over to our chairman, bet he was filling up too.

FANtastic coverage as always, well done Chris, any chance of a DVD? ;)

Tear Jerking towards the end, seeing Ian proudly holding the cup, then handing it over to our chairman, bet he was filling up too.

Wasn't able to make it on Monday, but the superb footage taken by Chris and equally brilliant stills taken by Molly makes me feel that I was as close to being there as I could.

So proud of our club and what we have achieved in such a short space of time. Credit to everyone.

But having now got the taste of how good winning and being successful is, we all have to up our game and make sure that next season is better than this. As Dave Brailsford espouses, it is not about seeking a massive step-change but getting small improvements in everything we do as the combination of these seemingly small steps will help deliver the step-change that will take us from where we are to where we want to be!

Haven't been able to get to matches recently so am extremely grateful for these TV recordings, which are top quality and bring the game right into my home. Well done to everyone -onwards and upwards 1874.
I was pleased to see the Witton players applauding the presentation of the trophy -good sportsmanship.
But that tractor driver -surely he broke some H&S rules by endangering a silver trophy.

A neighbour of mine usually greets me with a pleasant Hello, yesterday it was. In Army terms of FOX OBOE. !!

Unfortunately mate, my computer isn't capable of hd vids using the format I download to youtube. To be honest dvds are becoming obsolete anyway, get yourself a chromecast then you can stream any youtube video to your TV.

Unfortunately mate, my computer isn't capable of hd vids using the format I download to youtube. To be honest dvds are becoming obsolete anyway, get yourself a chromecast then you can stream any youtube video to your TV.
Whoosh! That's the sound of technology shooting ov my head!. Lol!

Back