• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 vs AFC Liverpool is ON!!!

Going to wait until least 2pm then the actual match ref should of made a decision by then let's hope it still goes ahead but grey sky's above at the moment

Good hard fought win.
Much better second half than first, need to start quicker on Monday!
Well done boys!

Got to give AFC Liverpool a lot of credit played some decent football just lacked in the final 3rd by far best side I've seen us play against this season

A lovely day as it has turned out and as usual the sponsors were treated royally. Many thanks to Brian , Paul and Vicki who took the time to engage with Mum and Dad on a busy day and made their day one to remember.

Thought he looked far more confident and dangerous as the game went on.

Just want to say massive well done again today to the lads as many haven't bothered commenting on today's game

I feel that the club had Monday well and truly in its sights today which isn't a bad thing but it did make for a slow passed game, we lacked concentration at times but I do feel that we deserved the win on the flow of the game, Tyler took his goal brilliantly Ryan Jackson again impressed, Paul Connor too had a good game. Today wasn't a true reflection of how well we can play and I feel that we are in a very good position going into Monday and I wish the lads the best of luck and will watching from a field in Shrewsbury (bloody army)

Just one quick on the ref today, I felt he and the linesmen had a very good game, didn't rush into bookings and got all the key decisions right inc the offsides. It's nice to be able to say that after seeing some referring displays at this level

Thought that we ground a result out well even if we as supporters, if not the players were more focused on Monday. Tyler looks like a proper player and we all felt that if he could bag a goal today then the floodgates would open. He's been unlucky so far but took his goal well and could easily have had another 1 or 2 on another day.

Special mention from me as well to George RIley who I think has been brilliant over the last couple of games. Struggled to control the game as much today against a well organised LIverpool midfield, but his technique and vision has brought something else to our game. Ryan Jackson is and always will be a bloody legend.

Good times ahead for these boys.

We are looking a lot less likely to concede goals at the moment,yesterday we defended well when we had too.

Back