• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 Radio- Volunteers Required!

Callum1874

Legend
Feb 16, 2014
I am aiming to set up a live online match day commentary of 1874's matches which would run independently from the club and be attached most probably on the forum. This would initially be set up for home matches, with the aim to eventually cover all games if succesful, providing this would be feesable. In order for this to be a success I am looking for 5-6 volunteers to help me set up and run the station.

If you want to be part of commentating itself, or have a more technical/ organisational role, please message me for more details!

Bringing this back to the top... As many of you now know, the radio is set up and running currently just at home matches (away matches will be finalised very soon!). If you are listening into the commentary or have any questions whilst we are on air, then feel free to post it in the shoutbox. We watch the shoutbox all game to gather fan reactions so would be able to pick up your questions and answer them.

Hope the service is enjoyable so far, any feedback is welcome so just add a post below:)

Much appreciated service - has rapidly established itself and I actually sort of missed it today, standing over on the opposite terrace.

Phone charge issues have been resolved. I just forgot the cable today.....

2016/17 SEASON...
The aim for the next season is to cover ALL 1874 matches, home and away on the radio service. In order to do this we will need more volunteers; we can't always make every game!

If you are interested can you please message me as we look to expand this service for the upcoming season :scarf: any feedback is always welcome as well, if you have any new ideas post below and I'm sure we can address them!

What's happening with the radio this season?
I

Having spoken offline to a couple of people it's clear we need a couple of volunteers to come forward, otherwise we might have to cancel the service.

Anyone interested?

Back