• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 hospitality

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
This afternoon, I was a guest of the match sponsor and experienced the 1874 hospitality. I have to say that it is fantastic, you are really looked after by the brilliant Carol, the food is top notch and you are made to feel very special.

I know I am biased (I love everything about this Club) but I felt I had to go 'public' to offer my thanks to Carol and the gang and to urge anyone thinking of sponsoring a match or a match ball, to give it a whirl. Well worth the money and you can be assured that it makes a difference to YOUR Club.

:)Wondered where you where.
Mixing with the hoy paloy now.
A step up from us rif raff:)

Haha no it shows that this Club takes equality and diversity seriously, it lets 'common people' like me in the Board Room along with the well behaved folks!!!

So enjoyed my day when my son surprised me with an afternoon I'll never forget - a birthday treat to sponsor OUR TEAM! Everything was perfect and a win was the icing on the cake. Hospitality is second to none.

No wonder you were slacking yesterday Vicki all that free plonk you were drinking lol .

Haha chance would be a fine thing! Too busy keeping the men folk in order (yeh yeh I know, I forgot the t-shirt!) :muted

Last edited:
Back