• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 BEER FESTIVAL 14th JUNE LOSTOCK CLUB - TICKETS

Nigel

Legend
5 5
Jul 31, 2013
Tickets for this amazing night are getting very, very thin on the ground.

Level 1 have been restocked with probably the last remaining batch of tickets for what will be an fantastic night of beer and entertainment. With the England v Italy match on there at 11pm (at which point we will all be too drunk to care about the result), what more do you want?????

Only 14 tickets available at my shop.

Tickets for this amazing night are getting very, very thin on the ground.

Level 1 have been restocked with probably the last remaining batch of tickets for what will be an fantastic night of beer and entertainment. With the England v Italy match on there at 11pm (at which point we will all be too drunk to care about the result), what more do you want?????

Only 14 tickets available at my shop.

Nigel, where is your shop!?
Could we reserve 2 please? The jeans will be making an appearance for this brilliant night, and spending it with some FANtastic people!

Hi Jean,Nigel's shop is opposite the Library in Northwich.

Nigel, where is your shop!?
Could we reserve 2 please? The jeans will be making an appearance for this brilliant night, and spending it with some FANtastic people!

I can reserve 2 tickets for you - inbox me with your details. thanks

2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tickets nearly all gone.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRY HURRY HURRY!

LEVEL 1 or BREW TO BOTTLE for your tickects.

ONLY 7 TICKETS AVAILABLE AT LEVEL 1

11 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note from Pez on another thread Tony:
I have put the request in for the quote for the beer glasses & unlike last year when we increased the order due to demand for tickets when all 254 on open sale have gone there will be no more available. Due to fire safety certificate we can only have 300 in the room so with the barrel sponsors & few guests (i.e the acts & our ticket outlets) there will be no way of getting in without a ticket.

there will be no way of getting in without a ticket.

And with PSS sponsoring the Door Supervisor, Big T will make sure of that.:mad:

That's if the bar staff can keep him away from the cider :wacky

Reactions: Tez
Door security will have a new high profile roll which is a very important one of us knowing who is at the event & will require all attendee's to report to you, will advise of this very high profile position when I see you on Sunday....;)

I have only two tickets left, Brew 2 Bottle have 5 & Level One have 4 left, I hope to get rid of my last two over the weekend & the remaining tickets held at brew 2 bottle will be taken to Level One tomorrow which will leave Level One as the remaining ticket outlet next week.

Depending on what Alex finds out this weekend there may be some tickets returned to him over the weekend, if so these would be available on the door on a first come first served basis. But be warned there should not be too many for sale on the door so if you have friends who wish to attend the beer fest the advice would be to buy their ticket before the day...

Pez

Back