• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Toddy's Money For Goals

richard webb

I Live Here
Aug 7, 2013
I would like to thank all members of Toddy’s Money For Goals scheme (TMFG). It has helped the club, even in a season of so few goals, to raise to date (including money still to be collected) approximately £760.

To all 50 current members of the scheme I will assume you wish to carry on next year at the same rate as this year unless you let Vicki, Guy or me know otherwise before the start of the new season. A few of you did generously increase your contributions during this season and if you wish to return to your previous amounts, again, please let one of us know. I would ask that you see one of us, either at the Linnets game or the end of season dinner to settle all outstanding amounts. If you want to know how much this is I suggest you send me a message and I can then let you have the amount on the QT.

Those of you not in TMFG please do give it consideration. We will take any amount , no matter how large or small, the spread sheet can handle anything (in Sterling).

Again many thanks for your support and I hope that next year there are more of you and that you all have a lot more to pay! 😊

Thanks for administering the scheme Richard. I'm hoping that next season does bring more in for goals scored and clean sheets!

Let me know how much I owe please. Though being based on clean sheets I have a feeling it isn't going to render me bankrupt.

Just to add what a fitting way to remember Toddy too. I am sure he will be up there casting an eye over the ledgers.

Back