• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

To my 74 family, my sad news

Trevor

Legend
Aug 7, 2013
My beloved wife of 11 days , died today aged 43. I am not sure how I can go on from here, but will probably be next season for me. My sister died 4 days ago so I don’t like life at the moment

Very sorry to hear this Trev cannot imagine how you and the children are feeling right now my condolences go to you and the family

Trev
I know I speak on behalf of all your 74 family when I say how desperately sorry we are to hear the news about Lorna and your sister. Can't imagine what you are going through just now. We send our love to you, Charlotte, James and Temperence.

I am not sure how we can help but if there is anything we can do, you know we will. You have my number.

Your kids need you, swamp them with love x

So sorry to hear this terribly sad news. Thoughts with you and your family.

Very sorry to hear this double helping of sad news Trevor. Hope you can stay strong for the children, and I'm sure you know there are plenty on here who will do whatever they can to help you keep your spirits up.

Trevor, so very sad to hear your terrible news, as Vicki said swamp your kids with love they will need it and they have a natural ability to give it back. Take each day as it comes. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time. Xx

My beloved wife of 11 days , died today aged 43. I am not sure how I can go on from here, but will probably be next season for me. My sister died 4 days ago so I don’t like life at the moment
My thoughts are with you at this very sad time mate. If there is anything me, or the Riff Raff can do, let me know.

You’re a part of our 74’ family mate, we’re here if you need us

Sorry to hear your sad news Trevor.Not much I can add that hasn’t already been said. Desperately feel for the great loss you and your family have suffered here. You have an 1874 family all ready to help and support you in this extremely difficult time, don’t be afraid to ask for their help if you need it.

The thoughts of myself and Nicki are with you at this difficult time. Stay strong!

Very sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you & the family.

Very sad news, Trev. I'm really sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Trev, I lost my mum 4 years ago and then father-in-law 12 days later. It was a tough time for our family but your losses are shocking!
I can only give my condolences which will mean diddly in context, but remember, those kids will need all the love and strength you can muster and will at times, be a welcome distraction.
Good luck and stay strong.

Trev, I lost my mum 4 years ago and then father-in-law 12 days later. It was a tough time for our family but your losses are shocking!
I can only give my condolences which will mean diddly in context, but remember, those kids will need all the love and strength you can muster and will at times, be a welcome distraction.
Good luck and stay strong.
Puts it all in perspective for me. Here I am disappointed about today’s game and I read this. Bloody hell Trevor I’m so so sorry. You have great support from your family of 74 fans on this forum but if you need anymore we at Barnton are there for you. There ain’t a lot of us but you can be very assured we are thinking of you pal. God bless.

Very sorry to hear your news, can't add anything that hasn't already been said above

Lorna's funeral is on Wednesday 30th May at 1pm, at Vale Royal Crematorium and afterwards at Wincham Park, any 74 family who knew her are welcome.

1526726318669.jpeg
Funeral Details
Wednesday 30th May 2018
At 13:00 at Vale Royal Crematorium CW9 8RP
then the wake follows at Wincham Park stadium CW9 6DA
Only family flowers please, if you want to donate anything please donate to 1st Lostock Gralam Cub and Scout group ( charity no. 1145496) or Chaps ( Cheshire Autism Practical Support) ( charity no. 1149624) . Anyone who have donated to the crowdfunding no need to donate twice and thanks so much for your support. The dress code is dress what makes you feel comfortable, I need to wear black for respect to the love of my life, my one in a million , brave bride.

Back