• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News ‘THE FIRST CLUB IN ENGLAND’ – THE STORY OF 1874 NORTHWICH

Just to let those fans who have purchased their copies via the on line shop, I’m hoping to post them tomorrow, so hopefully they should be with you on Monday

Picked my copy up at the weekend.

Absolutely fabulous! It's so good to look back at the memories and to have the full record in print together to refer to. Matt Woolley's piece tugged at the heart strings. There's so much that makes you smile!

Top job James, massive amount of effort, thanks and a big well done !

Picked my copy up at the weekend.

Absolutely fabulous! It's so good to look back at the memories and to have the full record in print together to refer to. Matt Woolley's piece tugged at the heart strings. There's so much that makes you smile!

Top job James, massive amount of effort, thanks and a big well done !
My pleasure Vicki. Glad that you are enjoying it👍💚🖤💚🖤

James.

Can you make sure that two copies are available for my dad and I and we will pick them up at the Mossley game next Tuesday.

Thanks, Tony F

James.

Can you make sure that two copies are available for my dad and I and we will pick them up at the Mossley game next Tuesday.

Thanks, Tony F
Already arranged Tony.

In fact anyone who reserved a copy at the Nantwich game it will be available to pick up at the Mossley / Vauxhall games. Cash, cheque or card will be accepted👍

Afternoon James,

I trust that you are well and suitably enjoying yourself?

I’m not sure if you are aware of my current health situation but basically I am suffering from Amnesia and Dementia which, as I am sure you can appreciate has meant that I cannot drive too far and I am dependent on other members of my family to ferry me about.

However, I have started to read more and I would very much like to read your book.

So if you could keep one for me it would be much appreciated.

I can send a cheque to you if you can let me have your address.

Many thanks

Brian

Afternoon James,

I trust that you are well and suitably enjoying yourself?

I’m not sure if you are aware of my current health situation but basically I am suffering from Amnesia and Dementia which, as I am sure you can appreciate has meant that I cannot drive too far and I am dependent on other members of my family to ferry me about.

However, I have started to read more and I would very much like to read your book.

So if you could keep one for me it would be much appreciated.

I can send a cheque to you if you can let me have your address.

Many thanks

Brian
Sorry to hear about your ongoing health issues.

Address is as follows

47 Queensgate
Castle
Northwich
Cheshire
CW8 1DX

Cost is £13.50 for the book and
£4.25 for P&P

👍

James, I will pick up my reserved copy of your book at the Mossley game. I’m am looking forward to reading it with much anticipation. Thanks for all your efffort in producing this book for posterity

James, I will pick up my reserved copy of your book at the Mossley game. I’m am looking forward to reading it with much anticipation. Thanks for all your efffort in producing this book for posterity
You and hopefully 100 odd others!👍

The great news is that the long awaited history of our great little club has now been printed and is now available for sale!

Continue reading...
John Buckley has penned an article on the book in the October edition of ‘Our Town’
The great news is that the long awaited history of our great little club has now been printed and is now available for sale!

Continue reading...
John Buckley has penned an excellent article on the book in the October edition of ‘Our Town’ magazine. 👍💚🖤💚🖤

Will it be available as an Audiobook? And if so, who is doing the reading?

Continue reading...
I missed the Vauxhall game as I was away for the weekend at my sister-in-law’s. Her hubby is a massive Portsmouth fan ad he’d just received their 125th anniversary book.

It’s a fabulous publication, but imagine my surprise when I came across this chapter!

Attachments

• CB69113D-2F94-4DF3-B169-69F3A5EAB10C.jpeg
    CB69113D-2F94-4DF3-B169-69F3A5EAB10C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
Back