• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Squad update

Jamie Reed has announced he's left us.

Jamie Reed has announced he's left us.
Huge shame but I could see it coming when he was named on the coaching staff and then wasn't on the bench for recent games

Even less reason to play with two strikers now considering we now only have Josh and Ash ?

Entirely his choice to move on. Not necessarily to better things though perhaps ?

Jamie will be missed. His experience and know how I think really helped us pull clear of relegation trouble last season.

Best of luck to him in whatever his next venture is.

Oh and we can’t sing his song at matches again! ?

According to this weeks newsletter Jamie has signed for Witton!

According to this weeks newsletter Jamie has signed for Witton!
? ...... well I never saw that coming ?

??‍♂️ oh well .... we move on with the squad we have, who are ready, focused and committed to the club.
Best of luck and all that to Jamie. If hadn’t been Witton then it would’ve been someone else.

Sad to see JR go….maybe one day he will return in another capacity. I can understand that he wants to be playing regular football though and if a club lower down the league can provide that then that’s good for him. He has dropped further down the pecking order this season which illustrates how much we have improved… COYG

Raeece Ellington has re-signed for us. He made his debut in the 7-3 win over Mossley.

Also, Tom Moore has signed. Formally of Royal Wooton Basset Town he's a forward. A future captain?

Ash Woods has signed dual-reg with Winsford

Big T had also signed dual reg with Winsford. He starts for them this afternoon

Big T had also signed dual reg with Winsford. He starts for them this afternoon
Not being funny but why??? Regardless of it being duel reg why would he drop down a league when he's still our number 1 ????

I'd say he's no longer our no.1, hence the move.
He was before we brought in Ellis Allan though which at the time seemed like an odd move which would tell me that the managers have known about Tony possibly leaving for a while now (albeit on duel reg)

Back