• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

SOCIAL COMMITTE

There will be a meeting of the committee Wednesday 14-12-16 at Lostock Club 7-32pm,all are welcome.

As some of you might know we will be holding a Elivis Tribute Evening with Ivan Kinsgley a well known act.The cost is £5 per ticket and it will be held on 28-1-17 at Lostock Club starting 7-30pm.All the profits will be going to club fund's,so please try to support the night if it is a success we will have other Entertainment's in the future.If our club is to move forward we will need extra off the field fund raising and this is one of many we have in mind.The tickets are available from myself or Pam at the ground shop,if you are unable to make it to a game just contact me and I'll get them to you.So looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible,let's make it a great get together.

There will be a meeting of the committee on 18-1-17 at Lostock Club starting at 7-31pm,we are looking for younger in put,so any of you younger wishing to get involved please come along you will be very welcome,as will your idea's.

There will be a meeting of the committee on 8-2-17(next Wednesday) at Lostock Club 7-33pm.We are still looking for younger member's,so if any of you wish to help raise funds for our club or have any ideas you will be very welcome.

Last edited:
Don't forget the meeting to-night,hope some of you younger fans will come along.

A little bit disappointed none of our younger fans managed to make it to the meeting tonight.Maybe next time?.

Matthew thanks' for your interest.
We discussed the progress of the Race Night sponsorship.
If we will be having another tribute evening the answer is yes,after the success of the last one.
We also discussed the need to get younger fans involved in the off field fund raising as none of use are getting any younger.
We also discussed it not just the success of the sponsorship of an even but the need to get bums on seat's at these events (and that's when it's down to the fans).
I'm going to be honest there is nothing more disheartening than when people put a great deal of effort into event and it's only the same people who support it.

Last edited:
The Social Committee are looking for a younger sup-committee to organize event's aimed at our younger fans.So if you are interested in raising fund's for our club and the commitment,please get in contact with my-self or any committee member.

There will be a meeting of the committee on 8-3-17 at Lostock Club starting at 7-33 pm,all are welcome.We are especially looking for younger fans to get involved with idea's to attract the younger element of our fan base to events,so this is your chance to make a difference in our clubs progress.

Don't forget the meeting on next week,we need younger members for the future of your club.

Don't forget the meeting tomorrow night,all are welcome,we are looking for younger fans to get involved to organize events that appeal to our younger fans and also attract more younger people to come and support the club.It is a fact that a lot of our supporters are of the older generation.To attract the youth of the area will need people of their own age group's.If you can not make the meeting you can always contact myself or another member of the committee.

At the meeting to-night the committee agreed it would be a good idea for the younger fans to set up a sub-committee to look into ways to encourage the younger generation along to our games.Also to organise events aimed at these age groups.We would only be to pleased to assist in setting up the committee if required,we wish you every success in this venture as I'm sure it will be.

Another date for your Diary 16-12-17 the Christmas Party,details to follow at a later date.

There will be a meeting of the committee at Lostock Club on Wednesday 12-4-17 starting at 7-30pm al are welcome.

Don't forget the meeting to-night all are welcome.
As a matter of interest has there been any progress in the formation of the committee of our younger fan base?.

I've spoken to Steve R and a few who are interested in starting this. Once my university assignments and placement have all finished this year I'll be looking to set this up, providing that there is enough interest. :scarf:

Back