• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest load of bullshit I've read in my life.
Rough translation:
Cheers suckers for letting us use your club for our own vices.
Dads now in jail and left me with all the s**t and I really can't be arsed coz I don't need it for the same reason he did! (To invest and build a successful team....of course!).
Now it's a bag of s**t we'll pass the buck to the suckers who have blindly allowed us to totally wreck a once proud and successful team and stood and cheered all the time we've done it.
:eek:.

It crosses over with another thread - but this is just one reason why the name 'Northwich Victoria FC' should never, ever be touched by any organisation wishing to do business in a moral way.

Well, the statement on the league website says Martin Rushe put the club into administration today.

It also says "In a statement posted simultaneously on the club’s official website the Northwich owner said he regretted the decision and hoped the sale of the club “can be achieved quickly so that it can continue into the future”."

But as we can see from the copy of the statement on their website this is "not quite" what he says. Forgive me repeating from above, but the words are ...

we have decided that it must be handed over to the supporters, in the name of Northwich Victoria Supporters Association - and under the capable supervision of Brian Turner and Dave Thomas, both life-long club supporters.
We have been working tirelessly with our advisors inthe last few months to ensure a smooth and solvent transition and hand over of ownership to the fans association, keeping this great club in existence.
I am happy to announce that we have reached agreement with Brian and Dave who we feel are best placed to take the club forward.

1. no mention of "sale"
2. no mention of hoping it could be achieved quickly - statement makes it sound a done deal
3. "supervision" - what exact function does that give them?
4. no mention of any administration - indeed, the club website statement talks of a "smooth and solvent transition"

and 5. not a word about the family involvement in criminal activities having anything to do with it all, let alone any sign of an apology to their fans

Biggest load of bullshit I've read in my life.
Rough translation:
Cheers suckers for letting us use your club for our own vices.
Dads now in jail and left me with all the s**t and I really can't be arsed coz I don't need it for the same reason he did! (To invest and build a successful team....of course!).
Now it's a bag of s**t we'll pass the buck to the suckers who have blindly allowed us to totally wreck a once proud and successful team and stood and cheered all the time we've done it.
:eek:.
Spot on Blackie

The club has gone beyond laughing stock . Well done and thank you to the Rushe family for destroying a once great name in non-league football. In your time as owners you took the club from the Conference to god knows where next season. You oversaw a long list of forced relegations and financial irregularities. You lost the Victoria Stadium and have a long list of financial irregularities to your name. Thank you for your statement, how proud the town of Northwich is of you tonight.

Kit, you're being polite in your summing up.

There's a twohundredpercent article that documented much of it in all its incredulity but even that will have missed off events of the last couple of years.

Quite an astute move by the Rushe family. On paper this means that at some time in the future they can start at another club with a clean slate. When Vics folds it will fold in the hands of the fans who inherited a team with a proud history, well established and with mid table security at a decent non league level.
I can hear Jim Rushe now........... "Northwich Vics? It was fine when we left it"

******* TWO FACED HYPOCRITE
20161126_225458.png
"Let's do our damndest to keep the green flag flying high.... after we come out of our 3rd Administration in 12 years"

Purely out of curiosity (nearly said "interest" but that would be overstating it), how does a club in admin propose to pay the rent to WA? Places Mark Harris in a bit of a sticky situation wearing his WA and NPL hats.

Just dawned on me, Rushe statement suggested a smooth and solvent transition, if that's the case what's the purpose of going into Administration?
Maybe ratherthan demanding full payment, it's a way of selling the club to the fans on credit?

Reactions: Kit
Just dawned on me, Rushe statement suggested a smooth and solvent transition, if that's the case what's the purpose of going into Administration?
Maybe ratherthan demanding full payment, it's a way of selling the club to the fans on credit?

It clears the debts - from the last set of accounts most of the monies owed were to the Rushe family as directors loans.
If that's still the case then as majority creditor they can vote through anything the administrator puts forward.
e.g. New owners offer 1p in the £1 - Rushe family vote it through and that's that.

The "beauty" of all this is even if the EvoStik relegate them then NWCFL will accept them & it avoids that pesky 4th Dec deadline. If they'd gone bust & started again there's no guarantee the NWCFL would accept them as the league is full.

No idea how the rent works, but if WA have an agreement with NVFC2007 then doesn't that still stand if all that's changed is the ownership?

How will they afford the rent for the remainder of the season, surely we're talking another 8-10k still to pay?

Rereading that statement this morning, what a massive ego-driven lack of self-awareness it is. A final kick in the teeth to true NVFC fans who could no longer watch them destroy our club.

Reactions: Ben
The best bit of that 'statement' has to be "as a family the club will always be in our hearts and strive to be the best, and maybe one day achieve League Status." Hilarious and delusional to the extreme.

... as well as being a total grammatical non-sequitur.
But pedantry is also very low on their list of concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back