• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many players will turn up on Saturday?
Jim wouldn't be stupid enough to be seen around Witton would he?
Will Witton let him in as he is nothing to do with them anymore?
I wonder if Colin will deliver more papers on his bike to make up the extra money?
I would have thought his time would be better spent putting his affairs in order?
I hope that he wears his tracking ankle bracelet?
I wonder if others who helped him in his activities are getting worried?
Should they be worried (I do hope so)?
Who will the three JRFC fans hero worship now?
Who will they blame for Jim's latest misunderstanding?
So many questions, so little time!

Candidates for the role of JR in an ITV blockbuster series?

like paul, as a witton fan I of course condemn the actions of Mr Rushe, its taken a while but its finally happened, but still a sad day for local football. I wonder if the local tv news will do a follow up piece to the fawning one they did for the return of NVFC.

I wondered that and watched the local ITV and BBC stations last night with eager anticipation but not a word.

Much like the local apologists for JR and his activities who appear to have dropped off the face of the earth.

like paul, as a witton fan I of course condemn the actions of Mr Rushe, its taken a while but its finally happened, but still a sad day for local football. I wonder if the local tv news will do a follow up piece to the fawning one they did for the return of NVFC.
They may do a piece when he is actually sentenced, that the norm I believe.

A drug conspirator, a fraudster!!....they says things come in three's.....next up is.......???
Hows that short Vics forum maintenance break going lol!!

On the bright side I am sure that the crowds will pick up at JRFC with all the undercover police, HMRC, and other law enforcement agencies personnel watching what is going on.

First response from Colon and Dewdrop.

Screenshot_2016-04-15-17-01-57-1.png

Is Dewdrop suggesting that the Rushe articles regarding conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and Bennett article regarding contempt of court have only been published to increase Northwich Guardian sales?
Someone please tell me I've misinterpreted his comment.

Last edited:
Incredible after years of defending the indefensible that they still blame others.

They are making themselves look foolish and they have bought themselves into such disrepute that no-one takes them seriously anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back