• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Joe Woolley moves to Kidsgrove

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
I didn't see that one coming!

Thats more bad news, Joe will be missed, sure we will find out why at some stage.
Not seen it but Harry bower to Hednesford is another real blow if true.

I must admit, I didn’t see Joe leaving at all. And echo the above comments, he will be a big miss next season with his contributions and consistency. It would be good to know if we have signed anyone or not yet. If we can’t replace Liam and Joe, then we’re in for a long old season.

A real concern losing the number of players we have and the calibre of them, especially Liam and Joe.

Yes let’s see any replacements and how we start next season. Not wishing to be negative this early on but we could be joining Vics in the Midlands league at this rate!

A real concern losing the number of players we have and the calibre of them
I guess it depends why they are leaving.

Kenzie has gone up a league
Liam has joined a promotion chasing side
Tony has work commitment, but was second choice?
Harry wasn’t our player and has seemingly signed for geography reasons

And I’ve no idea what is behind Joes decision!

I guess it depends why they are leaving.

Kenzie has gone up a league
Liam has joined a promotion chasing side
Tony has work commitment, but was second choice?
Harry wasn’t our player and has seemingly signed for geography reasons

And I’ve no idea what is behind Joes decision!
Perspective as usual Edge!!

Some rather big losses so far this summer. Joe is definitely going to be missed - Top work ethic always - ran himself into the ground most games, not to mention, some massive contributions also.

This summer is going to be a real test of recruitment for the management duo, that’s for sure!

Reactions: Ben
I don't know if you are all signed up to receive the Club Newsletter on a Friday. We have tried our best to keep information coming out, despite it being the quiet period (believe me, it is not quiet behind the scenes, far from it!). You can sign up for the Newsletter on the main Club website.

Last Friday's Newsletter included an update from Goodie about the situation around some of the lads who are leaving and in general, why it is. We are very sorry to see them go, but they do leave with our best wishes. In Joe's case, he is 74 through and through and while I appreciate the decision he has taken, it was clear that it was a tough call because of his affection for the club and the supporters. As expected, Joe has been honest in everything he has done which shows the measure of the lad.

Whilst information is now out about our Boost the Budget scheme, specifically aimed to boost the squad, it will also be included in the Newsletter this coming Friday.

In terms of players signing, the registration period will open in early July....................................................................

Back