• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Buckley

Legend
Do Not Feed The Troll
Nov 21, 2014
Long time no hear, Hope you are all well

Does anybody happen to know this fella at all (dave "Dutch" holland), Been posting on Witton Forum pretending to be Vics, Pretty sad really for a community fan run club that some body can stoop to such low levels.

a couple of links might help job peoples memories in posts made on the guardian websites

http://www.middlewichguardian.co.uk/news/11361109.Beer_festival_raises___3_000/

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/11429926.Bacup_0_4_1874/

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/11489613.Street_will_learn_from_Linnets_exam/

Been to quiet a few 74ers matches and the beer festival.

Cheers Colin

I deleted & blocked all my old vics friends from facebook. Shortly afterwards, a new profile was created and he was pretended to be vics just to continue to view my facebook page. Pretty sad behaviour really.

If you read the warrington thread from the other week he drops a little clanger. Refering to how 'we' are still in the vase. Northwich Victoria fc are not in the Vase.

Was only asking a question if anybody new him at all.

Fine and dandy thanks. Hope somebody can own up to this by tomorrow. If not im going to take it up with the cheshire fa and let them investigate. Its really sad behaviour got all the evidence on my phone, timeframes etc

Colin, I don't know who this person is. I don't have time for game playing, either watch 74 or watch Vics. No problems either way. Just a shame that you felt you had to block 'all' Northwich supporters. I know you have issues with some and they with you, but not all of us wish to engage in those debates.

PS I have quite a bit of interaction with our FA and I know that they have enough to do and won't have the appetite or resources to 'investigate' someone posting on social media sites. Rest assured Colin that this is not an official of 1874 Northwich FC, we've moved on....

Surely even a man such as yourself must see that "Dave" is a wind up merchant Colin? He has been sitting on both fences since April \ May time. No - one had heard of him before then and he seems to know very little of either team in whatever he posts. If I were you I would concentrate on your own clubs reputation and trying to restore that before having a pop at a club with NO detractors other than you, Jamie, Jim and Derek.

Thinking about it now at the time that this dave holland created his fake facebook account to gain access to my messages somebody who i have blocked on facebook posted one of my facebook messages on his twitter account. facebook does not allow people whom i have blocked to view my messages. Just been doing a bit of googling on the name dave dutch holland seems to tie in with my theory of whom it is.

Really? Very cloak and dagger,maybe interpol could help?..... With where Vics are getting their dosh from I mean, as they probaby couldn't give a monkeys about DDH.

Colin - I seem to recall seeing a tweet from one of your fellow Vics fans in recent weeks making a comment about losing in one cup (FA? Trophy? no idea, whichever you were playing in) and 'dropping' into the Vase competition. I thought it was a joke, but maybe they were serious and misunderstood how the competitions worked. Maybe it's them but they don't want to own up to making such an elementary mistake? But I can't be bothered trawling through twitter to find out which one it was - should be easy enough for you, there aren't that many to choose from. ( ;) cheap jibe in otherwise serious post!)

Can't imagine any of us wanting to post on the WA forum - there's enough stuff for us to chat about happily on here.

Toddy barlow we asked that of a number of your fans posting on the vics forum a while back so we ended up having to shut it down. We Asked you guys nicely an all too. The reply was no. Which seems pretty strange as you guys voted not to have owt to do with vics anymore.

Forum: "a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas."
Or: "a website, newspaper, television programme etc where people can express their ideas and opinions"

to quote but two definitions from respected sources.

I post on numerous forums, despite being a fan of just the one club.

Moderators please block this idiot,before he make's a complete fool of himself.

Toddy you were not calling me me an idiot when I was giving £100's of my money to the trust of which you have used to set up your club with, after numerous promises that that would never happen. people who haven't even done bugger all for vics over the last 5 or 6 years managed to get the use and benefit out of my money

Colin - your money was used to pay off Telford and keep Vics in the FA Cup - a decision that admittedly netted the club very little but Mr Rushe a lot(?), it also payed for equipment for the Junior Vics and hospitality packages at the club. It paid fopr lots of other bits and bobs as well. I think the Trust did a great job stretching your money so far. Perhaps you should thank them?
Most importantly when Vics died as a club it helped to set up 1874. And here we are 2 years later watching with great interest as you try to creep on to the Witton forum and ingratiate yourself there.

Toddy/Mods - please don't ban one of the best reminders of why we had to move on - football needs humour and our little friend here is a never ending source of amusement ---- and SO easy to wind up.

Won't be blocking him, we'll just let him and dewsbury dig there own graves so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back