• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

End of season presentation/10th anniversary dinner. 6th May 7pm

Richard Stockton

I Live Here
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
Good evening Ladies and Gentleman,

Tickets will be on sale this Saturday at the Mossley Match and the other two remaining home games.

The venue for the event is at Winnington Park recreational club, Park Road, Winnington, CW8 4EB.

Tickets are priced at £33 per person, this includes a 3 course meal.

This will be a chance for everyone to mix with the management team and the players.

Lets try and beat the turnout from the curry night and have another excellent night.

We will be having another raffle with more fabulous prizes.

see you all Saturday.

Many thanks Richard

Last edited:
Ok if you want to pay online just send it too

07-02-46

Put your name on it and follow up with a message to me on 07738287356

It was a good start to ticket sales yesterday, tickets on sale at the last 2 home games too

Well done to the lads today and those who confirmed for end of season doo. It’s not too late to get your name down! Let me know

Hi Richard
Can you count me in. Apologies for leaving it late but I wasn't sure until yesterday that I would be around that weekend. Will pay you at the Legends game if that's OK.
Cheers Steve Parker

The cut off for the end of season doo is going to be the 1st may ! Please don’t miss out

The time is upon us to close the list of people coming to end of season doo celebration. It closes today at 6pm. Many thanks to all those who confirmed early and paid in a timely manner

Back