• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Dave Thomas

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Northwich Vics have just released the saddest news, that Dave Thomas lost his brave battle this evening and passed away peacefully at 9.35pm.

There is no doubt that Dave wanted the very best for the club. He was green through and through, he was dedicated and worked through some difficult times, trying to keep things going despite the struggles and actions from those above.

Many of us knew Dave for a long time and held him in high regard. I have so many memories of putting the world to rights with him at the Drill Field and VS. And after the split, we would still keep in contact to chat about things, especially if a new rule came along!

I am so very sad about Dave and I know many will feel the same. I know the 74 family will join me in sending our heartfelt condolences to Dave's family.

RIP Dave, a GREEN legend

Very sad news this. I have many many happy memories of Dave….there wasn’t a week passed without me having a phone chat with Dave until the split. RIP Dave

Northwich Vics have just released the saddest news, that Dave Thomas lost his brave battle this evening and passed away peacefully at 9.35pm.

There is no doubt that Dave wanted the very best for the club. He was green through and through, he was dedicated and worked through some difficult times, trying to keep things going despite the struggles and actions from those above.

Many of us knew Dave for a long time and held him in high regard. I have so many memories of putting the world to rights with him at the Drill Field and VS. And after the split, we would still keep in contact to chat about things, especially if a new rule came along!

I am so very sad about Dave and I know many will feel the same. I know the 74 family will join me in sending our heartfelt condolences to Dave's family.

RIP Dave, a GREEN legend
Well said Vicki. As you know I worked alongside Dave when I was Commercial Manager at Vics and we enjoyed many discussions re football.

Very sad news, Dave was a really nice friendly guy who always spoke to me at a game at the Drill Field and then VS and was very committed to Vics for so many years, RIP Dave

Very sad news. Dave showed huge commitment to local football over more years than I care to remember and always acted out of the best of intentions as he saw it.

From NVFC - The funeral of long serving Secretary, Dave Thomas will take place on Friday 11th November at St Helens Church, Witton at 12:30pm followed by committal at Vale Royal Crematorium. Further details will follow in reference to the Wake.

Back