• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2016-02-19-21-25-30-1-1.png

Not that I need to explain myself to anyone but Colon deserves to know the truth.

I hardly went to JRFC games because I was serving in the Army, you muppet!
Before my reincarnation I gave more hours and miles to the club than most volunteers, ran the club shop and match day merchandise cafe, organised numerous charity work and sponsored events, raised £1,500 from respected local sponsors, including the Northwich Guardian and old NVST to purchase the new Tricky the Cat costume (Which JRFC borrowed and never returned), also helped to raise the majority of the funds that paid off Rushe's FA Competition debts to York and Telford, which I released on request from a veet distraught Derek Nuttall who said Rushe wasn't going to pay.
I was also awarded the John Greave Award for services to the club, which was and still is a huge honour to receive in John's memory.

Stopped supporting went rogue and anti-JRFC when Rushe failed to pay the CVA.

Hardly go to 1874 games because I've moved out of county and have a new 'fulltime' job (including every Saturday). Do you know what a fulltime job is Colon?

So according to Rushe my anti-JRFC obsession is fuelled by him not gIving me a job at the VS, I and many others would say that's more of a blessing and absolutly no reason or excuse for revenge.
The only fact that comes close to that accusation is when Connett left the VS and Rushe wanted a presence on site. He said he'd pay me for my time, I spent every night for almost 3 weeks at that place (With my lads, plus Graham Egerton and Pete Prentice Jnr) for which Rushe gave me £100 (Equivalent to 40p/hour), I would have to be braindead and deluded to want a job at the VS after that experience. So I have absolutely no idea what you mean by Rushe not offering me a job, when did Rushe ever have a position of employment at the club? By employment I mean paid work, Rushe doesn't pay wages, so why on earth would I want a job working for him for nothing? I'd get more money on a paper round!

Whilst on the subject of paying wages, ask Dewdrop, he has personal experience of Rushe not paying wages, I remember him calling Rushe all the names under the sun because his other half hadn't been paid, oh the language.

Tick, tock, tick, tock!

Last edited:
If that is Colin's words in the above post which I doubt,for his information Vic's payed £2000 for Mal O'Connor from Hyde United,if it came from Dave's back pocket,where did the money from the sale of Neil Morton Mark Ward, and the other players go a a lot more than £2000,remember Sean Teal £35,000 from Weymouth and the a cut from the sale to Villa.

Colon only believes in Cut and Paste, anything else is a headache.

Tick, tock, tick, tock!

Last edited:
I see there is no mention of the promise made about the sale of the Drill Field,void of debt's new ground and £500000 in the bank.
Tick,tock,tick,tock.

I see there is no mention of the promise made about the sale of the Drill Field,void of debt's new ground and £500000 in the bank.
Tick,tock,tick,tock.

Where did all that money go then? .....

Thank you Dewdrop for adding more gobbledegook to the JRFC Comedy Show

View attachment 754

My favourite slice of that shit cake is....... "Conveniently not published" hahahahaha

No sanctions were taken against the club in light of last seasons disciplinary issues, so there was nothing to disclose Mr Dewsbury. The club addressed the issue and this season our record is among the best in the NWCFL.

But then again, the word truth and Mr Dewsbury are not commonly used in the same sentence. I very much doubt that he even understands the concept. Hopefully some of it will be revealed on and after April 4th.

By Adele at the O2 ???!
Or maybe by Ken Mc Meikan at the Arena Savoy Lecture???

Nod, nod, wink, wink.

Don't ask who, look it up! But before you do, guess which of those two events has the more expensive tickets!
( ... how to fill a boring fixtureless Saturday afternoon ...)

You'll have to forgive me Colon for not responding earlier as I've not long got in from work, doing a real job.

Better late than never hey Col, you can relax now that you've got what you wanted, recognition and publicity for your insane rants.

Screenshot_2016-02-20-19-03-30-1.png

Last edited:
They were not broken promise,they were gross fabrication's(I have not used the word what they really were but it began with L)

One good thing that's come out of Colin's rant is they are not denying what I said about the new ground.

... and there I was, thinking that we had managed to rid ourselves of Colin's ramblings since his self-imposed exile from this place. Is this his new indirect way of posting his mutterings on here? If so, it's not quite so lucrative, but just as inane.

Tony Rogers does not have to justify anything he does or has done to the people who matter, the owners of 1874 Northwich FC.

Colin or Jamie do not matter.

More questions from a curious JRFC fan.

Screenshot_2016-02-21-15-39-03-1-2.png

Pleased to see Phil, Dewdrop and Colon showing interest in our fan owned club and taking full advantage of our transparent democratic process.
I can see their attraction and feel its a real shame they can't ask their own club about their appalling 'financial' record.
Anyway can we satisfy their curiosity for 1874 Northwich FC, by answering their well thought out confusions?

Last edited:
Why you laughing Colon, it's the FA Vase third round rule...... Muppet hahahaha

Screenshot_2016-02-21-15-39-03-1-1.png

Last edited:
Out of interest when Vic's got away with playing an ineligible player in the F.A. Cup,what happened to them for playing the same player in the league,was it three games before it was sorted out?.

"allegedly according to a mate of mine's mate" ???
No wonder they are confused. How much distance does he want to put between himself and the comment?!

"allegedly according to a mate of mine's mate" ???
No wonder they are confused. How much distance does he want to put between himself and the comment?!

To Phil tnx 4 the gr8 lol u r acorn a ponti a remf Im rotflmfao at yr ott posts @teotd from my pov fwiw JRFC are sol so stop trying to cya about yr clubs £z because afahmasp btw mho fwiw u & yr bff are iso a better life that's why ur saloi in 1874 seriously sbty bet u wywh anyway got to go afaic u can all kma ttyl b4n bcnu l8r 2nite or 2more m8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back