• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
This link is hotting up https://m.facebook.com/groups/125996937561279?view=permalink&id=524178517743117

Screenshot_2016-01-30-18-44-20-1.png

That would certainly suggest another name change, what on earth is going in at NMVFC?

Anyone else noticed on that programme theres a
A Northwich Villa FC badge.
Name of Northwich Manchester Villa FC.
A Manchester Diamonds FC badge.

Cant be three clubs, so which one is it?

Woodley Northwich Flixton Manchester Diamonds Villa FC (WNFMDVFC) ARE A FARCICAL LAUGHING STOCK OF NON LEAGUE SAME AS JRFC

Last edited:
Anyone know if they can change their name halfway through the season?

I am pretty convinced a mid-season name change is not allowed, either by the League or by the FA. Give Assem Allam a ring, he'll know. Ashton weren't confused enough to lose the game, I see, even though they probably wondered who they were playing. At this rate they'll have as many names as spectators (41 today, it says)

But why is this Development Team's badge on the front of the WNFMDVFC programme, clearly shown as Ashton's opponents?

Acronym game to pass the time till the next football game?
With Nondescript Forwards Midfield & Defence Victory Frequently Conceded

I know that it is early on a Sunday morning and facts are inclined to get a bit "hazy", but can SOMEONE explains what the "hell" is happening with this lot !!!.

Screenshot_2016-01-31-09-38-00-1.png

Looks like Dewdrop has access to all of Colons Social Media accounts.

So come on, who's been 'savagely attacking' WAFC & JRFC with facts? :woot

Last edited:
I know that it is early on a Sunday morning and facts are inclined to get a bit "hazy", but can SOMEONE explains what the "hell" is happening with this lot !!!.

Who knows Frank, I suppose time will tell but from the looks of the NMVFC match day programme it still most definitely has a JRFC connection..... Cluster****

"savage attack"? Have I missed something?

You should know by now Alan that any reasoned question(s) regarding JRFC no matter how factual or concerning are classified as a 'Vicious' or 'Savage' attack on their existence, it's their way of not answering, it's their Messiah's way.

JRFC MESSIAH 11 Commands
1. You shall have no other gods before JR.
2. You shall make idol threats.
3. You shall take the name of HMRC in vain.
4. Remember the Groundshare, to keep it holy.
5. Honor your club and your chairman.
6. You shall murder truth.
7. You shall commit to lies and deception.
8. You shall not steal facts.
9. You shall bear false witness against 1874 fans.
10. You shall not covert.
11. If in doubt you shall ask the Messiah for guidence, copy and paste response.

Last edited:
Shouldn't No10 be ...
Thou shalt covet thy neighbour's stadium

or even ...
Thou shalt covet thy neighbour's (Director's B)ox

Eventually????
Does that first sentence suggest that Farsley struggled to thrash JRFC? hahahaha

received_10153887941019486-2.jpg

Watch closely to witness that 'eventual' 'comfortable' struggle
By the way, no use trying to estimate the 186 attendance as all the action is at the away end. :) :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back