• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Away travel to clitheroe 4/11/23

Richard Stockton

I Live Here
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
The club has arranged a 49 seater coach with toilet facilities for the league match away to clitheroe on the 4th of November for the 3pm kick off.

The coach will be departing at 11am from Northwich Memorial Court. This is to arrive in clitheroe for approximately 1pm.

The coach will be leaving clitheroe at 5.00pm to bring us home.

The cost of each seat is £20. This is the same cost as our trip to Ossett.

To book your place please message me on 07738 287356 or see me at the coming league games.

Alternatively contact other board members and they will let me know.

If you can please support this service instead of driving it helps others who can't drive themselves. It would be great to continue this service for more games this season. The trip to Osset was well supported and the raffle was a great success, I have been advised I need to write a quiz for next time 😃

Good evening everyone, I will be collecting money and confirming places at our 2 home games at the beginning of October. Also during our beer festival. Let’s fill that 49 seater nice and early 👍

With a little over a month to go the coach is filling up nicely 👍 let me know if you want to go

Ding ding , will be collecting money for clitheroe this coming week. Please come and find me and pay your £20.

A big thank you to those who have confirmed and paid for there seats on the Clitheroe coach. Can those who have stated an interest in the trip please pay over the next couple of games. Its Just over 3 weeks away and we still have some space left. So if you can please support this service.
Many Thanks

With just over 2 weeks to go, there are still places on the coach. If you want to come and leave the car at home please see me Saturday at home to Widnes 👍

The club has arranged a 49 seater coach with toilet facilities for the league match away to clitheroe on the 4th of November for the 3pm kick off.

The coach will be departing at 11am from Northwich Memorial Court. This is to arrive in clitheroe for approximately 1pm.

The cost of each seat is £20. This is the same cost as our trip to Ossett.

To book your place please message me on 07738 287356 or see me at the coming league games.

Alternatively contact other board members and they will let me know.

If you can please support this service instead of driving it helps others who can't drive themselves. It would be great to continue this service for more games this season. The trip to Osset was well supported and the raffle was a great success, I have been advised I need to write a quiz for next time 😃

Charlie is our coach driver tomorrow and he is going to park round the back off the memorial hall not at the front like last time. 👍

Charlie is our coach driver tomorrow and he is going to park round the back off the memorial hall not at the front like last time. 👍
Just a pity that no one checked to see that everyone was on the coach before it left!😡

Thanks.

Not even given time to go for a piss before it pissed off. Which is exactly what I am😡

Train for me from now on😡

A pity you didn’t read the timings that were clearly posted on the forum and the newsletter for the last 5 weeks. You even asked what time the coach was leaving from northwich 4 days ago. You were the only person not to make it on time!

Maybe you can title your next book “ the last bus from clitheroe “

Enjoy the train, we’re just going past the junction for haddock park 👍

A pity you didn’t read the timings that were clearly posted on the forum and the newsletter for the last 5 weeks. You even asked what time the coach was leaving from northwich 4 days ago. You were the only person not to make it on time!

Maybe you might check that everyone who has booked a place is on board before pissing off.

I went for a piss. Queued up for a bottle of water from the bar - which was busy - and after talking to a few other fans who I think were on the bus - came out to where the coach had been parked before the game but it had gone!

Been plenty of times in the past when we’ve been sat on the coach on time but waiting for others to come back from getting a kebab and having a piss before the coach has finally left.

Back