• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AGM + Stuff

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jun 1, 2017
As ever, a very well organised and professional meeting tonight that engendered a good level of debate on several aspects of the way OUR club is managed, both now and in the future.

Thought that in particular Steve’s tone and summary was spot on. Likewise the manner in which he and John dealt with the questions re the current and future financial forecasts was, as ever, top class.

Yes, like all clubs, we have many varied and complex challenges ahead, the majority of which will not be resolved overnight. But we are so lucky to have such an excellent and professional Board looking after our affairs and as others said, there are many, many clubs who would love to be where we are in terms of finances.

The Q&A session after with Bo and Goody was as open and “entertaining” as ever, so massive thanks to them for staying on given the distances they had to travel to get home.

The only thing that concerned me about the session was that Fred was unusually quiet! ??

Agreed. Thanks James, and thanks to all involved in the AGM for all the hard work.
One brief takeaway from the newsletter report ... kudos to whoever designed the commemorative X74 logo - looks very good & intriguing enough to possibly provoke comments/questions.

Agreed. Thanks James, and thanks to all involved in the AGM for all the hard work.
One brief takeaway from the newsletter report ... kudos to whoever designed the commemorative X74 logo - looks very good & intriguing enough to possibly provoke comments/questions.
I’ve got mixed views about the commemorative logo. I think with having the number 7 at the top and 4 on the right it looks completely unbalanced. I’d far rather have the 7 and 4 on opposite sides to one another, whether this be a ‘North-South’ or ‘East-West’ axis - like these

7X4

Or
X

Back