• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874TV 1874TV - Goal of the Season 2014-15

Please put your choice below or message me with your choice should you so wish. Was going to do this with a poll but that only gives nine choices on here and there are 14 superb goals to choose from.

Edit- mods could you sticky this please

Last edited:
So many to choose from - Goal M for me. Although Matty Ward has scored some right beauties alongside Beads this season

MVB Goal M for me, just ahead of beads beauty away at Runcorn Town

Close one between Goal D and M for me. I think Goal D (Matty Beadle away at Runcorn Town) just edges it.

Please put your choice below or message me with your choice should you so wish. Was going to do this with a poll but that only gives nine choices on here and there are 14 superb goals to choose from.

Can't believe that Brandon's header v Runcorn ain't on the shortlist!

If I have to go for one, Brandon's v Colne. Cracking build up, great cross and even better finish against what I thought to be the best side we played against this season.

Thanks for the clips - much appreciated. Spoilt for choice but goal M for me, only just!

Matt Beadle's goal against Runcorn Town for me. What a strike from distance and what an important goal in the context of winning a hard fought game.

Some great goals there and many I did not see because of midweek games Of those I saw I think Beadle against Runcorn (D) but my favourite of the lot was Ward against Albion (L)

Matt Beadle's goal against Runcorn Town for me. What a strike from distance and what an important goal in the context of winning a hard fought game.
Gary I think you have it spot on. I did think Brandon's long range effort, but that was when the pressure was off Beadle's brought us right back into the Runcorn game and was hell of a strike.

Tough call between D and M. I'm going to go with goal D. Just because it got us level and made us believe we could win that game after being 2 down.

Back