• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

witton albion financial help

virgil caine

Legend
Jan 31, 2017
an interesting article in the Northwich Guardian regarding Wittons financial position apparently they are £157.000 in debt.however a whip round from the supporters has raised £30.000.Chairman John Salmon produced a stirring Winston Churchill style speech to rally the troops which I think is worth repeating
"It is not the end however or even the beginning of the end.it is though the end of the beginning and then added We will fight them on the Beaches.We will fight them in the Social Club.We will fight them on the water-logged pitch .an excellent speech by John however a few did think the cigar and final V for victory sign was a bit over the top
I am sure in the interests of local football some 1874 fans may be considering in helping the cause.Please send any donations to
JOHN SALMON @ You-must-be-joking.com
AYE THANK YOU

Tony.I think you will find Jim has nothing to do with the current Vics set up.but I did hear after learning new skills while working for her Majesty .jim has started a new company MAILBAGS-R-US

I guess it all depends who they owe. If it's Directors loans then probably no rush to be paid back. HMRC on the other hand....

Luckily the ground is worth millions for housing

the revenue is owed £45.000 according to the news paper report.all the surrounding land around the ground I believe has been purchased by Thor Chemicals

Read it all now :)
I assume they must have an agreement with the tax man for that to be paid off in installments.

Back