• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Will you watch the Vics

As well as watxhing 1874, Will you also watch Northwich Vics at Flixton

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
A few of the Vics fans are expecting bigger crowds now they are at Flixton
My question is...will you also watch the Vics?

Forget it, too many shirts scarves and various other memorabilia sold for a significant number of fans to go back

I refused to go to Stafford to watch them and have no intention of going to Flixton.

I would never watch that farce again.

Watching Northwich Vics would defeat the object of starting 1874 for me and the overwhelming majority of other fans.

There are some fantastic people who are planning to watch both (that's a lot of footy!) and fair play to them. My concern is that anyone who comes to 1874 enjoys the experience, understands what the club is about and returns!

Blackie,

Try more water with it !!.

I'm perfectly clear headed Frank.
I just wanted a view so as when I go annoying people on the Vics forum (particularly Colin Buckley), I like to back up my arguments with facts!

Absolutely no point arguing with Colin, he has never been able to see it and will never be able to see it. I'd save your energy.

Absolutely no point arguing with Colin, he has never been able to see it and will never be able to see it. I'd save your energy.
I have more than enough energy and brain cells to argue with him all day.
Ive shot him down so many times so far its getting rather too easy!!:D

I just had one post deleted. ;)
They're having a name the team comp for Saturday.

I commented, wouldn't it be easier to name the crowd!! :p

I will be going to watch 1874 v Villa but not a chance of going to watch the other lot as I have no interest in them. Don`t even bother to check their results as they mean nothing now that 1874 are up and running. Things may change but I`m 95% sure that JR FC can go stew. When I go to Villa I certainly won`t be spending anything other than admission. Church Inn next to Flixton Church is a decent pub.

I wouldn't waste your time, apart from the fact that you're about the only 1874 fan who is bothering to try and wind them up, it just gives them ammunition against us. As far as I can see there has been no big rivalry established between the clubs and nor does there need to be. It seems to have been accepted that they still support Vics and that's their choice, and it's our choice to support a new community, fan led team.

I wouldn't waste your time, apart from the fact that you're about the only 1874 fan who is bothering to try and wind them up, it just gives them ammunition against us. As far as I can see there has been no big rivalry established between the clubs and nor does there need to be. It seems to have been accepted that they still support Vics and that's their choice, and it's our choice to support a new community, fan led team.
And its my choice to wind up Colin! :confused:

Of course it is, but as perplexing as I have always found Colin's views, he will never change them. All you will do is run the risk of giving them ammunition against us and give our fans a reputation, when so far we seem to have had nothing but goodwill from the football world.

I'm perfectly clear headed Frank.
I just wanted a view so as when I go annoying people on the Vics forum (particularly Colin Buckley), I like to back up my arguments with facts!

Understandable, Blackie, my reply in jest and I fully condone the point re Colin, but who in their right mind would even consider doing so !.

Back