• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Vase game to be Played at Wincham Park

Excellent decision. To have four games in four days at Winsford would be challenging to say the least.

I'm sure our board will have everything covered and from the Witton statement it seems that they are open to discussions for the future. It just makes sense.

yes lets support the lads, Don't forget witton will get their agreed fee if we have 20 or 2000 there, No issue with negotiating with Witton but not on a rental basis.

Because Blackie sometimes shows a playground mentality to football. Quite why you would take this attitude I do not know. It’s a sensible decision and if it was good enough for Paul, it’s good enough for me.

Really can’t understand why you or anyone would not go to the biggest game in are history just because it’s been played at witton if hate then so much just don’t buy beer or food and just go support your club
Think the mid Cheshire cup final was a bigger game and Toddy refused to give them his money for that but funny enough, as it was Toddy involved no one questioned that, but because its me two people have already jumped on the decision!
What is being childish Kit, is not respecting peoples choices and expecting them to do what YOU want!. And using Paul Stocktons name at a time like this to score points shows an all time low, I thought you were better than that!!!
My money, my choice. Because I don't want to give a share of my money to the two faced w****rs at wi**on doesn't make me a bad fan just a true Northwicher! I will put a extra fiver in the BIN fund as Toddy did and feel much happier about it!
Gents, you spend your money as you want and I will spend mine the same!!

Last edited:
To be fair if Blackie feels strongly about not ,going to Witton i wouldnt dream of condeming him for it,I have made the same decision about going to Barnton when we play corrupt fc.
But as EX Drummer says could you not just pay your gate money and spend nothing in the ground and then you will be giving Witton nothing.
Gate money is ours and Witton just get a set amount for hire of ground.;)

Blackie, it is of course your choice. My opinion is, for the club to move forward you need to be forward thinking. I personally believe this is a brilliant move from the club.

I can’t believe how people can be so petty, this is a football decision, nothing else, if you want to talk politics post in another forum. This is for football supporters. Today of all days we should be respectful to each other and show an example as Paul always did. Paul was pleased with this decision and that’s good enough for me.

I personally believe this is a brilliant move from the club.
If its a one off and what we need to do to get games on....so be it.
I don't see how this as "brilliant" move tbh. Its practical and purely a need to get the game on
Anything long term rent wise would certainly not be a move forward more like a move backwards to when, as Vics fans, we were reliant on wi**on and contributing to them pulling further away from us.
In my opinion of course!

I can’t believe how people can be so petty, this is a football decision, nothing else, if you want to talk politics post in another forum. This is for football supporters. Today of all days we should be respectful to each other and show an example as Paul always did. Paul was pleased with this decision and that’s good enough for me.
If you don't like it, don't read it o_O.

just had a quick look at the Witton forum.WHS comments " I know we need the money but! " I bet Mark Harris is made up with this Pillock(dictionary definition A Stupid Person)

Back